Cheer Up! There is a notification regarding some vacancy in Guwahati airport for the 12th passed candidates.
Now you can apply for Guwahati airport job vacancy 2017 and build your career as a CABIN CREW. This job vacancy is published in the Airline AIR INDIA EXPRESS.
As a cabin crew, your duty will be to undertake flying duties on board the aircraft, across the crew base stations in India. This is one of the best airport jobs in Guwahati.
As per the company requirements, you may also be required to undertake ground duties at different Airport and Offices.
(You may like to know about latest CBI job in Assam.)
Guwahati airport job vacancy Details:
The airport jobs in Guwahati mentioned above are published to fill the following vacancy positions-
Start Date for submission of Online Application: 28 October (Beginning of working hours)
Last Date for submission of Online Application: 11 November (Close of working hours).
(Read about new 10th passed job vacancy in Guwahati university.)
Pay and Emoluments for Cabin Crew jobs in Guwahati airport:
During the training period of this airport jobs in Guwahati, the candidates will get a stipend of Rs.10, 000/- per month.
After successful completion of the training, the pay of the candidates may initially be Rs. 31880/- per month.
The salary described above includes Fixed pay of Rs. 18380/- and Rs.13500/- as Flying Allowance for 60 hours of flying in a month.
The flying allowance for the cabin crew staffs will be payable for the actual number of hours flown in a month as per the rates applicable.
(Do you know Oil India Limited HMV operator result is declared.)
Eligibility Criteria for airport jobs in Guwahati as a cabin crew:
To apply for the Cabin Crew job vacancies in Indian airlines, you should fulfill the following eligibility conditions.
#1 Age Limit:
Your age must be between 18 years to 22 years
Age is relaxable up to five years in the case of SC/ST and three years in case of OBC categories.
#2 Educational Qualification:
The minimum qualification to apply for the posts is 10+2. You must be passed your exam from a recognized Board or University.
#3 Marital Status:
Only unmarried male and female candidates can apply for the posts.
#4 Required Height:
Minimum Height for cabin crew jobs for male freshers is 165 cms ( 5’ 5” )
Cabin crew jobs for female freshers Minimum height is 157.5 cms ( 5’ 2” )
This is a relaxation of 2.5 cms (1”) for SC/ST candidates and those hailing from the North-East States & the hilly areas.
To get the relaxation, you have to produce a Certificate of Domicile of this area.
#5 Minimum Weight:
You should fulfill the minimum weight in proportion to height as per Company’s standard.
- Near Vision N/5 in a better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye.
- Spectacles NOT allowed.
- Contact lenses up to +2D permitted.
- Color vision should be normal on Ishihara Chart.
#7 Cosmetic appearance:
To be a cabin crew in Indian Airlines, you should be well groomed with Clear complexion without any noticeable blemish. Any odd scars or birthmarks will disqualify you to join the job.
Your teeth must be Even and regular.
Your quality of speaking must be a clear voice. No stammering, lisping speech is acceptable for the post.
Your command of the English/Hindi language should be with clear, understandable accent.
#9 Language Proficiency:
Knowledge of language is most important in this job.
You should be fluent in English and Hindi both written and verbal communication is eligible for the job.
Proficiency in more than one Indian language will be an advantage.
#10 Extra Preference and due weightage:
Following experience/degree/Diploma holders will get preference and weight-
- Applicants who have three years’ Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute.
- Candidates who have flying experience as Cabin Crew (Presentable candidates possessing flying experience as Cabin Crew in other airlines will be given age relaxation. Maximum age after relaxation cannot exceed 28 years under any circumstances)
- Applicants who have successfully undergone a Course in First Aid.
#11 Other Requirements:
- Applicants must be well groomed and have a clear complexion.
- They should be dynamic and have a friendly hospitable disposition, with pleasing gestures.
The process to Apply for Cabin Crew:
If you are satisfied with the above conditions and fulfill the eligibility criteria, you can build a career in airlines.
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, may apply ONLINE ONLY.
Air India cabin crew application form is available on the website of Air India. All the details of the application process are described there. Before filling the application form, read the guidelines carefully.
To apply for the posts, you have to fill the application form online. Log on to www.airindiaexpress.in and go to Careers Page of the Website.
There you will get a link: “Apply Online.” Click on the link.
Now an online form will appear in front of you. Fill the form carefully. Because once submitted you can not edit it.
Documents for online application of Guwahati airport job vacancy 2017:
When filling the form, you have to produce some information. So, before applying you have to keep ready the following Documents/information: –
- A valid e-mail ID
- A Scan copy of your recent Passport-size Photograph in JPG/JPEG format. The size of the photo should be between 10 KB to 35 KB.
- A Medical Certificate from an MBBS Doctor stating therein Height in Centimeters (cms), Weight in Kilograms (Kgs) and Body Mass Index (BMI) and Colour Vision (Colour Blindness). The format is available on the website of Air India.
- The details about Physical Standards, Doctor’s name and Registration Number of the Doctor will be required while filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates using contact lenses will be needed to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist indicating therein the power of lenses as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates, who have undergone LASIK surgery for correction of eyesight, will be needed to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist/supporting documents indicating therein the date on which, they have undergone the Lasik surgery as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form.
- Details of Demand Draft for Rs 500/-
- Details of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
(Read this article for recent Bodoland university advertisement.)
Fee for Guwahati airport job vacancy 2017:
You should pay a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for AIR INDIA CHARTERS LIMITED. This DD should be payable at MUMBAI DD. This should be issued from a Nationalized bank. This DD is non-refundable.
Collect the demand draft only from a Nationalized bank. If you collect the DD from other banks your application form will be rejected. Fee once paid for the exam is non-refundable.
You should produce a cast certificate if you are belonging to OBC category. The certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non-Creamy layer clause” and it should be issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Govt. of India.
Cabin Crew Selection Procedure:
After getting the application forms, they will scrutinize them, and prima facie eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for further process.
#1 Selection Procedure for Guwahati airport job vacancy –
- Group Discussion (GD}
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Pre-employment Medical Examination/ Previous Employment References
Eligible Female candidates will be required to appear for Group Discussion in “SAREE” and male candidates in formal attire.
#2 Important Documents to be produced for Guwahati airport job vacancy 2017:
- At the time of GD, candidates will be required to bring two POST-CARD size FULL-LENGTH photographs (One-Front View and another-Side View). The dress code prescribed for these photos is SAREE for Female candidates and formal attire for Male candidates.
- Eligible candidates would be required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience, Caste and Medical Certificate(s) along with originals.
- Candidates would also be required to bring Demand Draft (if applicable) & domicile proof (if claiming relaxation in height) at the time of appearing for GD & PI
- Candidates will be required to bring the original Medical Certificate of (a) Physical standard, (b) Power of contact lenses (if applicable), (c) Lasik Surgery(if applicable)at the time of appearing for GD & PI.
- Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of Group Discussion (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates).
- Those employed in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector/ Private Sector Undertakings will be required to bring a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of appearing for GD
#3 Medical Examination for Guwahati airport job of cabin crew:
After Group Discussion or Personal Interview, there will be a medical examination.
You should have a valid Indian Passport at the time of reporting for the Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
The cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examinations should be bear by you.
Failing to fulfill the medical standards of the Company (including height, BMI & vision) as prescribed for the post, your candidature will be rejected automatically without entering into any correspondence on the matter.
Training and Engagement as a cabin crew:
After successfully completing the Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Medical Examinations, you will be eligible to get the airlines job in Guwahati.
Training is held at Mumbai or at any other place as decided by the Company.
After the training period, you will be engaged on a Fixed Term Contract. The term of service is initially for five years.
But this time is extendable by the performance of the candidate and the Company’s requirement.
Please note that your posting may be given at any station in the network of Air India.
This Cabin Crew airlines job in Guwahati is intended to appoint the candidates having passed 10+2 from any recognized board or university.
Moreover, the pay structure is also suitable for the job. So, you should not miss the golden chance.
So, check if you are eligible for Guwahati airport job vacancy of cabin crew. Apply before the last date to avoid the rush