Air India Recruitment 2018 || Cabin Crew(Male and Female)
Cabin Crew(Male & Female)
Hello friends, here is a great good news for you all careerassam.in readers. We bring Air India Recruitment for you. So, Read this article for the proper information of the post.
Don’t forget to Subscribe our Youtube Channel
Air India Recruitment 2018 ৰ বিস্তৃত বিবৰণ:
Here is the description of the post:
Name of the Post (পদ ৰ নাম): Cabin Crew ( Male & Female)
Vacancy Position (পদ ৰ খালি সংখা): 500
Male (পুৰুষ): 163
Female (মহিলা): 337
Monthly Pay (দৰমহা ৰ নিৰিখ): During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.15,000/- per month.
Details of the Salary is given below.
Must be presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft.
Physical And Medical Status:
Age Limit (বয়স ৰ সীমা): Between 18 and 35 Years
Educational Qualification (শিক্ষাগত অৰ্হতা): 10+2 from a Government recognized Board/ University.
Official Advertisement: Download the advertisement of from this link.
Air India Recruitment ৰ বাবে কিদৰে আবেদন কৰিব:
- A valid e-mail ID
- A DIGITAL/SCANNED Passport -size Photograph (Size 10 KB to 35 KB ONLY) in JPG/JPEG format
- A medical certificate from an MBBS Doctor stating therein Height in Centimeters (Cms), Weight in Kilograms (Kgs) and Body Mass Index (BMI) Vision and Colour Vision. The details with regard to Physical Standards, Doctor’s name & Registration Number of the Doctor will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate in original. A Format of Medical Certificate is also available on this Website for facilitation of the candidates.
Candidates using contact lenses will be required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist indicating therein the power of lenses as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form.
- Cast certificate Details.
Official Link to Apply (অনলাইন আবেদন): www.airindia.in
Last Date of submission application form: 12.03.2018
Application Fee (আবেদনৰ মাচুল):
Selection Process (বাচনি প্ৰকৃয়া):
- Online Application Forms of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for further process.
At the time of written test, candidates will be required to submit two recent Post Card size full-Length photographs (One -Front View and another – Side View) along with the printout of the application format. The dress code prescribed for these photographs is SAREE for Female candidates and Formal Attire for Male candidates.
Candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe categories will be entitled to reimbursement of second class return rail/bus fare from the nearest railway station i.e. from the address is given in the application to the Selection Centre on the production of railway receipt/ticket, as per rules for appearing in written test only
Details of Salary:
During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.15,000/- per month.
- After successful completion of the training, during the first year of the engagement candidates will draw monthly salary and allowances of Rs. 18,400/- (Rupees Eighteen Thousand Four Hundred only) (including Company contribution towards Provident Fund).
In addition to the above, the candidates will be eligible for payment of approximately Rs. 21,125/- as Flying Allowance at 70 hours of flying, however, the exact amount will vary based on the actual hours flown.
For 30 hours of the layover on international flying, Layover Allowance will be paid @$100. The same will be $ 140 for ULR Flights.
International QTA will be approximately Rs.3000/-.
The Domestic Stopover will be Rs. 500/-.