Here we have a bought a notification on APGCL Recruitment 2018 for the post of Chief
General Manager (F&A).
Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited, a Public Sector Company registered under ‘Company Act, 1956’ formed out of restructured Assam State Electricity Board in 2003 and was notified as the State Generation Utility (SGU) invites applications from the dynamic and experienced professionals in Finance and Accounts for filling up the post of
the Chief General Manager (F&A), APGCL
Also visit Gauhati Medical College Recruitment 2018
Details of APGCL Recruitment 2018:
Name of Post: Chief General Manager (F&A)
Vacancy Details: 01 Posts
Pay: Pay Scale Rs. 42000- 116000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 20000/- and other allowances
admissible as per company rules in force from time to time.
How to Apply for APGCL Recruitment 2018:
Last date to Apply: Last date of receipt of application form in prescribed format along with requisite fees on or before 16/07/2018
Applications in the prescribed format available in APGCL’s website www.apgcl.org duly completed and signed, along with certified photocopies of all relevant documents in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. are to be sent to General Manager (HR), APGCL, 3rd Floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati-781001 on or before 16/07/2018.
Application Fee: The candidate should pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred) only for General/ OBC & MOBC categories and Rs.250/-(Rupees Two hundred & fifty) only for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe categories. Payable by Demand Draft to be pledged in favour of Deputy General Manager (F&A), Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati – 781001.
The applications in the prescribed format of the eligible departmental candidates
must be routed “Through Proper Channel”.
Eligibility Conditions of APGCL Recruitment 2018:
Age: Internal candidates 50 to 57 years and Others 50 to 55 years as on 01.06.2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess a degree from a Govt. recognized university and should be a Chartered Accountant or a Cost Accountant.
- Qualifying Service:
Direct Recruitment The candidate should have minimum 20 years experience in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance and Working Capital Management in large Industrial and Commercial undertakings including public sector undertakings and capable to hold independent charge of finance and
accounts. Preference may be given to those who have experience in Power sector.
- Deputation: Officers under the State/Central Government
a. Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
b. With 4 (Four) years in regular service as Deputy General Manager (F&A) in Scale of Pay PB: Rs 42000- 116000 with grade pay of Rs 17400 (as per ROP, 2017) or equivalent; or
c. With 2 (Two) years in regular service as General Manager (F&A) in Scale of Pay PB: Rs 42000-116000 with grade pay of Rs 19500 (as per ROP, 2017) or equivalent.
Also visit Dhubri Foreigners Tribunal Recruitment 2018
Nature of Experience:
- Having requisite knowledge on Budget and Budgetary control, Balance sheets, Reconciliation of revenue, MIS and overall day-to-day functioning of Accounts department.
- Expertise in Terminal benefits including operation of CPF Trust Account, Pension and Investment Trust Account/Investment of Trust Funds, Operation of Company’s Principal Accounts/RE Accounts/ Revenue Deposit Accounts/ Escrow Accounts etc.
- Expertise in development of long-term corporate financial policies & strategies, strategies for effective fund management, financial discipline in cash flows, working capital
This is all about APGCL Recruitment 2018. For Latest Govt Jobs visit Job in Assam.
The candidate will have to appear before the selection committee of APGCL at Guwahati
at their own cost.
To know more about the APGCL Recruitment 2018 visit the official website here http://www.apgcl.org/Employment%20Notice_CGM.pdf
Also visit Coal India limited Recruitment 2018
Hello friends, Here we bring a great good-news for all the careerassam.in readers. We bring
Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited Recruitment news for you.
APGCL Recruitment 2018 ৰ বিস্তৃত বিবৰণ:
Name of the Post (পদৰ নাম): Medical Officer
Vacancy Position (খালি সংখা): 01 (one)
Monthly Pay (দৰমহাৰ নিৰিখ): Rs. 37,300/- Rs. 1,12,000/- Grade Pay: Rs. 14,200/-
Age Limit (বয়সৰ সীমা):
Educational Qualification (শিক্ষাগত অৰ্হতা):
Official Advertisement: Download the advertisement of from this link.
APGCL Recruitment ৰ বাবে কিদৰে আবেদন কৰিব:
Download Application Form: www.apgcl.org
No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Where to Send the Application (যোগাযোগৰ ঠিকনা):
Last Date: 03.03.2018
Application Fee (আবেদনৰ মাচুল):
- Applicants working in Govt./Semi – Govt./Public Undertakings/Statutory Bodies should produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer along with the application, failing which he/she shall not be considered for candidature.
- APGCL reserves the right to cancel recruitment for the post without assigning any reason thereof.
- Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC should have been issued by the appropriate Authority.
- Only completed application forms will be accepted. In case of non – submission of the supporting documents the candidature of the applicant shall be rejected. Applicant s should retain their duplicate copy of Bank Draft as they can be asked to produce it in future.
- Incomplete application/ application without enclosures/ application without photograph/ application without application fee/ application not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected. No communication in this regard will be entertained from APGCL.