APSC Recruitment 2017 of Director of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary
Assam Public Service Commission has published a notification for filling up of under-mentioned posts under Assam Government.
The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 15/11/2016 during office hours.
- NHM Assam Recruitment 2017 : National Health Mission Vacancies
- Latest CBI job in Assam for the graduates in arts stream
- (Apply Now) Co-Operative City Bank Ltd. Guwahati Recruitment 2017
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 for Systems Assistant
- Details of Oil India Limited HMV Operator (Driver) Recruitment 2017
Vacancy for APSC Recruitment 2017:
#1 Number of Post for Director of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary:
#2 Scale of Pay:
#3 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates of APSC Recruitment 2017 must not be below 40 (Forty) years and above 52(Fifty Two) years of age limit on the 1st January/2016 at the time of recruitment.
- Basic Degree or Diploma in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science.
- Preference will be given to Post-Graduate Degree or Diploma or Specialization in any branch Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science.
APSC Recruitment 2017 Candidates should have 20(Twenty) years service experience, under Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Deptt./ Dairy Development Department, Assam out of which 10 (ten) years should be in administrative posts.
How To Apply for APSC Recruitment 2017:
- You should fill in the form clearly. Write your name, Date of birth, educational qualification, permanent address and present address carefully.
- After filling the form write the name of the post in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form.
- Send the dully filled up application to the commissions office on or before 15/11/2016.
- Address for sending the application form is – Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
Process of Filling Up the Application Form:
You have to furnish copies of the following documents declared by yourself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application of APSC Recruitment 2017.
- Photocopies of Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards
- Caste Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly.
Instruction for Service Holders:
APSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website (www.apsc.nic.in) showing grounds of rejections in due course.
Selection process for this job will be fixed by the commission.
- Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement.
- By holding Screening test (Multiple choice objective type written examination) which will be notified in due course.
If you are a candidate from the field of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, this is a golden chance for you.