Here is a good news for the Degree or Diploma holders in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science to get a wonderful job in Assam through APSC Recruitment 2017.
Assam Public Service Commission has published a notification for filling up of under-mentioned posts under Assam Government.
The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 15/11/2016 during office hours.
Also check the following jobs-
Vacancy for APSC Recruitment 2017:
#1 Number of Post for Director of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary:
Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- PB-4 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- PM plus other allowances as per existing norms (usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam). .
#3 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates of APSC Recruitment 2017 must not be below 40 (Forty) years and above 52(Fifty Two) years of age limit on the 1st January/2016 at the time of recruitment.
- Basic Degree or Diploma in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science.
- Preference will be given to Post-Graduate Degree or Diploma or Specialization in any branch Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science.
APSC Recruitment 2017 Candidates should have 20(Twenty) years service experience, under Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Deptt./ Dairy Development Department, Assam out of which 10 (ten) years should be in administrative posts.
How To Apply for APSC Recruitment 2017:
Download the application form from the website of APSC www.apsc.nic.in.
- You should fill in the form clearly. Write your name, Date of birth, educational qualification, permanent address and present address carefully.
- After filling the form write the name of the post in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form.
- Send the dully filled up application to the commissions office on or before 15/11/2016.
- Address for sending the application form is – Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
Process of Filling Up the Application Form:
You must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly. You have to enclose another copy of photograph along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently.
You have to furnish copies of the following documents declared by yourself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application of APSC Recruitment 2017.
- Photocopies of Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards
- Caste Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly.
Instruction for Service Holders:
If you are in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/Boards/Bodies or in private employments, you should forward your application through your Controlling Officer/Employer.
APSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
After scrutiny of the application forms, there will be a selection process for the post of Director of A.H & Veterinary for Animal Husbandry.
The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website (www.apsc.nic.in) showing grounds of rejections in due course.
Selection process for this job will be fixed by the commission.
The process to select the eligible candidate may be as below. So, you should know APSC Exam Preparation method
to crack the exam in the first chance
- Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement.
- By holding Screening test (Multiple choice objective type written examination) which will be notified in due course.
If you are a candidate from the field of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, this is a golden chance for you.
Don’t waste your time. Download your application form of APSC Recruitment 2017 and build your Assam Career thorough Assam Public Service Commission.