Bank Job in Assam 2016-17:
Do you want to apply for Bank Exams this year? A good number of Public Sector Banks and Private sector banks are publishing notification regarding Bank Jobs in Assam.
If you are a Graduate, you can build your career in Assam through these jobs. As per your qualification and degrees, you can apply for different Cadre jobs in the banking sector in India.
A candidate can apply for Bank Clerk Exam, Bank PO exam or Specialist Officer exams to get a Bank Jobs in Assam.
Here, I am giving details information about notification for upcoming bank exams, Eligibility criteria and process to apply for various public sector banks exams including IBPS Exam and private sector banks exams.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Bank Exams in Assam:
- Educational Qualification:
You can apply for a Bank Jobs in Assam if you possess a minimum qualification of education as mentioned by the banks.
Minimum educational qualification required for bank PO exam and bank clerks exams is Degree or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University, or an equivalent qualification recognized Government.
The candidate who wishes to appear for the examination of Specialist Officer must possess a relevant degree certificate in the respective field she or he wish to apply along with Post graduation.
An Indian citizen can apply for Bank Jobs in Assam.
Moreover, a Subject of Nepal or Subject of Bhutan can apply for this exam.
A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India with intention of permanently settling in India before 1st January 1962 can apply for these exams.
Most of the banks have fixed age limit for Clerks between 20 years to 28 years, for PO in between 20 years to 30 years and for Specialist officers range must be between 20 years to 30 years.
- Selection Process for the Bank Jobs in Assam:
The selection process for almost all the banks is same. Doing jobs in banks in India is a very satisfactory and good paying service. So, every year a large number of aspirants are getting ready for the exams of banks.
Both Govt and Private sector bank has their own selection process. Mainly selection procedure follows the following steps-
- Multiple steps Written Examination/ Computer Based Test
- Personal Interview with Candidate
- Appointment for the post
- Training for a period
Upcoming Bank Jobs in Assam:
Check below for the upcoming bank exams. You can check the latest notification for various bank exams bellow.
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) conducts an Exam for selection of candidates for banks.
How to Apply for Bank Exams:
Bank exams are held in online mode and therefore you should apply for the exams on-line. Click on the respective links bellow, to apply for the respective bank exams.
Prerequisite for applying online for bank recruitment:
Before applying for any bank exam, you should keep ready the following things:
- First of all, keep Scan copies of your photograph and signature, ensuring that both conform to the required specifications given on the website.
- You should keep the necessary details of your Educational Qualification, Age, and other required documents for entering in the online application.
- Keep an active E-Mail ID. So, create a valid personal email ID and keep the email ID active.
- Fill in the details in the On-Line Application carefully. The application cannot be changed, altered or corrected after final submission. Click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format only after varying carefully.
Payment of Application fees or Intimation Charges:
You should pay a one-time Application fee or Intimation Charges most of the time.This payment is payable through online/offline mode and this is Non-refundable.
When filling up the on-line application form, you should complete the payment process carefully. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. The payment should be made in online methods –
- Debit Card like RuPay, Visa, Master Card, or Maestro.
- Credit Cards.
- Internet Banking.
- IMPS .
- Cash Cards or Mobile Wallets.
Online Application e-receipt:
After a successful online transaction, the website will generate an e-receipt, Registration Number & Password for you. These are important and you should note the Registration Numbers and Password for future reference.
It is important to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form.
Latest Bank Exams in Assam:
- Here is a list of upcoming Exams for Public Sector Banks in Assam. Apply for the exams to get a job in a govt undertaking Bank.
Click on the link below to apply for the govt bank exam in Assam.
- Here is a list of upcoming Exams for Private Sector Banks in Assam. Apply for the exams to get a job in a Private Bank.
Click on the link below to apply for Private Sector Banks in Assam.
Now, prepare to apply for the recent bank exams to get a luxurious job in Assam. Banks gives you the highest salary to fulfill your dreams.