Assam Legislative Assembly Joint Secretary Recruitment 2018
Here we have bought a notification on Assam Legislative Assembly Joint Secretary Recruitment 2018.
Applications are invited from the citizen of India as defined in the Article 5 & 8 of the Constitution of India to fill up the following posts at Assam Legislative Assembly.
Also visit NABARD Specialist officer Recruitment 2018
Details of Assam Legislative Assembly Joint Secretary Recruitment 2018:
Name of Post: Joint Secretary
Vacancy Details: 02 Posts of Gazetted.
Pay: Rs. 30,000/ – 1,10,000/ + Grade Pay Rs. 16,900/ P.M. in Pay Band – 4 and other admissible allowances.
How to Apply for Assam Legislative Assembly Joint Secretary Recruitment 2018:
Last date to Apply: 23.07.2018
Candidates shall be required to send the duly filled in Application in Standard Form as published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette with self attested photo copies of all Testimonials with the requisite documents as indicated below:
- Original Treasury Receipt for Rs. 250.00 (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for General and OBC/MOBC candidates and Rs. 125.00 (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty Five only) for candidates belonging to SC/ST (both P & H) categories as Examination Fee under Head of Account viz., “0070- OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES”, 60-OTHER SERVICES, 800-OTHER RECEIPTS (10). The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan shall be accepted.
- Age proof certificate (Birth Certificate/Admit Card of H.S.L.C or equivalent examination) and 2 (two) copies of recent passport Size color photographs.
- A self addressed envelope (size 22×10 cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/-only shall be submitted.
- Candidates will have to super scribe the name of the post applied for on the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form and should be addressed to the Principal Secretary, Assam Legislative Assembly, Dispur, Guwahati-781006.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 (Thirty eight) years of age at the time of application irrespective of fresh or candidates applying through proper channel.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable as follows-
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years, and
- By 5 years for SC/ST (P) & (H) candidates i.e. upto 43 years as per the existing Govt. Rule.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must possess Bachelor Degree in Law.
Other Qualification and Experience:
- 7 (seven) years of standing practice in the Bar; or
- Any person qualified to be appointed to Assam Judicial Service Grade-I and Grade- II and the Assam Legal Service Grade-II and Grade-III.; or
- By deputation of an Officer from the Grade II of the Assam Judicial Service or the Grade- III of the Assam Legal Service. Preference will be given to Master Degree holder in Arts, Commerce or Science.
This is all about Assam Legislative Assembly Joint Secretary Recruitment 2018. For Latest Govt Jobs visit Job in Assam.
Selection Procedure of Assam Legislative Assembly Joint Secretary Recruitment 2018:
Candidate will have to appear before the Selection Board for Walk-in-Interview. Candidate must bring their original certificate at the time of Interview along with an NOC.
No TA/DA will be admissible.
Also visit Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018