Assam Postal Recruitment 2017- Apply Online 467 Gramin Dak Sevak posts
Applications are invited for Assam Postal Recruitment 2017 by the respective appointing authority against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks under Assam Postal Circle.
For Assam Postal Recruitment 2017 candidate can opt any five choice of posts with preference of priority from the Circle/Circles applied. In case if the candidate is selected in all choices the lowest priority preference will be retained and all other candidatures will be forfeited.
Ex : If a candidate of Assam Postal Recruitment 2017 opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
Name of Organization: Indian Postal
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 29-07-2017 (Last Date Extended)
Vacancy Details of Gramin Dak Sevaks:
- Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak
- No. of post: 467 posts
- Pay Scale Offered: The monthly salary fixed for Assam Postal Recruitment 2017 Gram Dak Sevak in each sector is given below. This monthly salary will be drawn under a particular pay roll.
- Pay scale for GDS BPM – Rs.2745-4245/-
- Pay scale for GDS Packer – Rs.3635-5585/-
- Pay scale for GDS MD – Rs.4220-6470/-
- Pay scale for GDS MC – Rs.2870-4370/-
Eligibility Details of Gramin Dak Sevaks:
- Age limit: The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts for Assam Postal Recruitment 2017 shall be between 18 and 40 years as on the last date of submission of application through online. The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category]
- Educational Qualification: For Assam Postal Recruitment 2017, the candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- Computer Knowledge: The candidate for Assam Postal Recruitment 2017 should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
How to apply for Gramin Dak Sevaks:
In case a candidate uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
The candidate of Gramin Dak Sevaks will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned authorities.
Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
Applicants submitted applications for Gramin Dak Sevaks without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself in the portal through the following links with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number.
- https://indiapost.gov.in or
Application Fee for Assam Postal Recruitment 2017:
Gramin Dak Sevaks applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) at any Head Post Office. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter. SC/ST and Female need not to pay Fee.
- Application online Submission Start Date: 24/07/2017
- Apppication online Submission End Date: 29/07/2017 (Last date Extended
Important Link for online application: Click here for apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Online
Selection Process for Gramin Dak Sevaks under Assam Postal Circle:
- Selection of Gramin Dak Sevaks will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.