Assam Tea Recruitment 2018, Assistant System Manager
Here we have a bought a notification on Assam Tea Recruitment 2018 for the post of Assistant System Manager.
A walk-in-interview will be held on the date and time mentioned below for selection of candidate to be engaged on contractual basis in Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization, Nidhi Bhawan, Lalmati, Guwahati.
Details of Assam Tea Recruitment 2018:
Name of the Post: Assistant System Manager
Vacancy Details: 01 Post
Pay: Rs. 20,000/- per month. Travel allowances for visiting Field Offices shall be provided as per rules.
Job Description: To assist the System Manager in maintenance/modification of the organization’s existing software, development of new software and in computer training of office personnel.
Job location: Head Office, Guwahati. The incumbent may, however, be required to visit organization’s field offices across Assam from time to time.
Application Process of Assam Tea Recruitment 2018:
Last Date: 13.07.2018
Interested candidates may appear before the selection committee along with original certificates and mark sheets and their self-certified photocopies and a standard form of application duly filled in.
Age: 18 to 38 years as on 01-01-2018
Required Qualification: Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years.
Essential Skills Required:
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle llgR2 PL/SQL and SQL (including analytic functions).
- Exposure with real time applications to deliver complex result sets within sub-second response times.
- Ability to articulate data modelling concepts and explain their application to address design requirements.
- Clear understanding of which Oracle features can and should be leveraged for any given design challenge.
- Understanding why design choices directly influence resilience and performance taking into account Oracle’s capabilities and weaknesses.
- Knowledge of Computer networks, Hardware, UTM, VPN.
- Thorough knowledge of working on PHP with Oracle.
- Exposure with real time processing of data with jQuery.getJSON, AJAX.
- Knowledge of real time error handling, bug management, report generation.
- Knowledge of both PHP and Java.
- Experience of working on Redhat Linux environment and complete knowledge of accounting.
- Knowledge of Financial accounts.
Selection procedure will be based on the Walk-In-interview process.
Date of interview: 13-07-2018 (11:00 AM onwards)
Venue: Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization, Nidhi Bhawan, Lalmati, Guwahati.
To know more about please visit the official website here http://atppf.nic.in/data/Adv.pdf
This is all about . For Latest Govt Jobs visit Job in Assam.