Assam TET Notification:
Assam TET or Assam Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted every year to select the best candidates for the teaching profession in Assam. After passing TET, you can get a job in the regular posts of teachers in LPUP schools.
The Government of Assam in coordination with Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam. will conduct the next TET Exam in Assam.
Assam Special Teachers Eligibility Test or Assam Special TET 2017 is expected to be held on July 2017.
Read Special TET Assam 2017 success mantras
This is a common entrance test conducted by the Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA).
I am discussing here TET Assam 2017 Eligibility Criteria, Application process, Age limit, Educational Qualification etc in details.
TET is a common entrance exam to improve the standard of teachers in the central government and state government schools. Through this exam, candidates are selected on the basis of knowledge in various fields.
Also, Read- Assam Police Recruitment Process
Districts of Assam for TET Center.
- Kamrup Metropolitan
- Karbi Anglong
- Dima Hasao
- Sivasagar Sivasagar
- South Salmara-Mankachar
- West Karbi Anglong
Eligibility Criteria of Assam TET 2017:
You should fulfill the minimum qualifications, age limit, and other requirements to apply for next TET Exam in Assam. Check Assam TET eligibility criteria 2017 before filling in the application form.
Here are the eligibility criteria for Assam Teacher Eligibility Test:
Citizenship and Residency:
- The candidates must be a citizen of India
- The candidate must be permanent resident of Assam
- A Candidate Graduated from a recognized University with B.T/B. Ed. from a recognized University is qualified for this exam. He/She should possess requisite qualification for relevant subjects too.
- A Degree served from off Campus Centres shall not be accepted.
- A Degree means a Bachelor degree, no equivalence will be allowed.
Age Limit of Assam TET 2017
For attain TET Assam, the age of the candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more above 43 years of age as on 01.01.2017.
Relaxation of upper age limit will be applicable for SC, ST (P), ST (H) for another 5 years as per Govt. of Assam OM No. ABP.06/2016/04 dated 03.03.2016.
Application Process for Assam TET 2017:
You will have to fill an online application form for Assam TET 2017. Only online applications are acceptable and applications sent through any other mode will be rejected.
The candidates will have to fill the application form within the last date. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
The application form is expected to be made available in the month of June 2017.
The application process for Assam TET is online. Interested candidates can fill the application form for Assam TET online through the official website.
Candidates applying for the exam will have to make payment of the application fee. Assam TET 2017 application fee is Rs. 400 for General category and candidates belonging to reserved category will get relaxation according to the rules.
How to Apply for the Next TET Exam in Assam:
- At first, visit the official website of RMSA Assam www.rmsaassam.in
- Then you have to register your name with the basic details like the phone number and a valid email address.
- Login credentials will be provided to your mobile no and email ID after the registration.
- Again visit the Assam TET website and fill the application form with all relevant data.
- You have to upload scanned copy of your signature and passport size photograph. So, keep the both ready before applying.
- Then you have to make a payment for the application fee. You can pay this fee online or you can deposit the fee in any branch of SBI bank and update the transaction number.
- After duly filled the online application form, verify it once and press the submit button. You can not make any change after submitting the form. So, be sincere about it.
- After final submission of the application form, a confirmation page will be displayed on the screen. You should download the form and submit it to the District Education Officer.
Also, read- Details of APSC Notification 2017.
Assam TET 2017 Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
Check the exam pattern and syllabus for 2017 Assam TET here. SSA Assam will announce the syllabus for Assam TET 2017 on the official website.
Check the syllabus for Paper I and Paper II below. Get an overview of the important topics to prepare according to the syllabus.
You have to study topics like pedagogy, General English, Basic Numerical, Business Studies, Accountancy, Salesmanship and Advertising, Banking Insurance, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Current Affairs etc.
The test will consist of 200 questions for 200 marks. You have to solve objective type multiple choice questions and you have to choose the correct answer among the options provided.
Part 1: TET Assam General Studies and Current Affairs 100 Marks
A. General Studies (80 marks)
Unit 1: History and Culture of India with Special Emphasis on Assam History
Unit 2: Indian Political System and Constitution of India
Unit 3: General Science and Technology
Unit4: Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam
Unit 5: Economy of India with Special emphasis on Assam
Unit6: Mental Ability, Logical Reasoning, nd Quantitative Analysis
Unit8: Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools
B. Current Affairs (20 Marks)
Matters of State, National, and International importance, Political and Economic developments, Culture, Art, Literature, Games, Sports, Scientific and Technological advancements, etc.
Part 2: TET Assam Syllabus for Pedagogy and General English 100 Marks
A. Pedagogy (75 marks)
Unit 1: Teaching –Learning Process and Pedagogy
- General Principles of Teaching, Maxims of Teaching
- Significant trends in Modern Teaching Learning Process
- Process of Learning-Major Laws of Learning, Role of Motivation in Learning
- Teaching Methods and Techniques
- Teaching Skills
- Teaching Devices
- Taxonomy of Educational Objectives: Cognitive, Affective & Psychomotor
- Lesson Plan: Essentials of a good Unit
- Teaching Aids
Unit 2: Educational Psychology
- Educational Psychology- Its Meaning and Nature: Application of Educational Psychology in the classroom.
- Attention and Interest – Its Educational Implication
- Personality- Its Concept- role of family and school in personality development
- Education of Children with Special Needs
- Mental Health and Hygiene, Adjustment and Mechanism
- Intelligence- concept, and nature: Individual differences in intelligence, creativity.
Unit 3: Psychology of Adolescence
- Significance of Adolescence Period
- Dimensions of Development during Adolescence- physical, intellectual, social, emotional and moral.
- Emotional problems in the classroom.
- Understanding the adolescent learner- role of family and school
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Guidance and Counseling
- Understanding Developmental Hazards during adolescence.
B. General English (Maximum 25 marks)
Unit 1: Remedial Grammar
- Tense Forms
- Auxiliaries- primary and models
- Direct and indirect narration
- Active and passive voice
- Appropriate prepositions
- Vocabulary-antonyms, Synonyms
- Pairs of Words
Unit 2: Composition
- Letter Writing- Personal and Formal
- Report Writing
- Phrases and idioms
- Sentence structure – word order
- Paragraph writing
- Precis writing
- Miscellaneous Corrections
Admit Card of Assam TET 2017
The admit card will be made available on the official website two weeks prior t the commencement of the written exam. You should carry the printed copy of the admit card to the examination hall.
Follow these steps to download the Admit Card of Assam TET 2016:
- Click on this link ( link is not active now) for downloading the Admit Card of Assam TET 2017.
- After clicking the link, you will get a login page. Enter the necessary details on this page.
- After entering the details, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The Admit Card will appear on the screen of your computer. Now you can download the admit card from the page.
Results of Assam TET 2017
The results for the Assam TET 2017 will also be published online on the page of SSAAssam. You can check the results online by entering roll number in the designated place.
Click on this link (link is not active now) to check the result. The result will be declared a few days after the exam.
Steps to check the result of Assam TET 2017:
- Click on the above link.
- On the next page, enter the necessary details.
- Results of the successful candidates will appear on the page.
You can download the result from this page.
Latest notification for Bodoland University Recruitment.
Expected Dates for Assam TET 2017
The candidates who are willing to complete the application process successfully must remember the following important dates:
- Opening of Online Application Form 25th June 2017
- Last date for Submission of online Application form 10th July 2017
- Last date of fees Payment at Bank for e-challan 15th July 2017
- Date of Examination Will be notified later
Latest Notification for Guwahati airport job vacancy.
If you don’t want to lose next TET Exam in Assam to get a teaching job in Assam, stay tuned with us. We will notify you all the important dates and help you to prepare for Assam TET 2017.