Barnagar College, Sorbhog Recruitment 2019 For Librarian
HI Friends welcome our website. we are here with new recruitment news.
This time Barnagar College, Sorbhog has released notification for Librarian s post for more please do read the whole article.
Details of the Recruitment
NAME OF THE POST- Librarian
NO OF POSTS- 1 [UR]
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION STARTS FROM- 15 Days from the date of publishing
LASTS DATE OF APPLICATION SUBMISSION – 15 Days from the date of publishing
1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University. or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC. CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
3. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this clause 4.401, candidates, who are. or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and procedure for award of Ph.D Degree) Regulations, 2009. shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Asistant Professor or equivalent position in University/Colleges/ Institutions.
4. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate or Master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (physically and visually differently abled) categories for the purpoSe or eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to the librarian position. The eligibility marks of 55% marks and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible. based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure.
5. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of marks to the Ph.D Degree holders; who have obtained their Masters Degree Prior to September 19, 1991. 6. The period of time taken by candidates to acquire M.Phil and/or Ph.D Degree shall not be considered as teaching/ research experience for appointment to the position. Reference date for acquiring qualifications: Candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility Ike M.Phil/Ph..D./Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the dale of interview and not beyond. Salary: UGC Scale of Pay (Academic Level 10) of Rs. 67.700 —1,82,400/- p.m. and other allowances as per rule.
The candidates must know local language and must have a Permanent Residential Certificate (PAC). In-service candidates must apply through proper channel.
Address: Dr. B. K. Chakravorty Principal Barnagar College, Sorbhog P.O.: Sorbhog. Dish Barpeta, Assam. PIN: 781317
Age: Not more than 38 years as on 01.01.2019 with relaxation for SC/ST(P)IST (H)/OBC/MOBC/PwD as per Govt. rule In force.
How to apply for the post?
The application should apply in the college with proper information attached. P
Please read the official notification for more in information.
The applications will be received by the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement [07/05/2019] along with a Bank Draft of Rs. 1500/- only (non-refundable) in favour of Principal, Bamagar C,ollege, Sorbhog payable at State Bank of India. Sorbhog Branch. Those who applied earlier in response to advertisement published in the Assam Tribune on 29.01.2019 need not apply again.
The official notification is out here-