Tips and Books For SBI SO Professional Knowledge (IT): No One Told You
Some of our readers wanted to know about the best Books For SBI SO Professional Knowledge. So, we have written this simple guide for you. This post will help you to Learn the best tips to crack the exam.
Test of Professional Knowledge is specially designed for Bank SO exam candidates. This topic is intended to check candidate’s professional knowledge on a special subject. This section is mainly related to Computer for all the IT posts and related to accounting for all the Finance posts.
So, it is most important to collect the best books for SBI SO Professional knowledge so that you can easily crack the exam. There are many books available in the market. We have studied and collected the best of bests for you.
Professional Knowledge Book for SBI Specialist Officer Exam is the thoroughly revised and updated 2nd edition of the book. In the new edition the past solved papers of 2012-16 from IBPS and SBI exams have been integrated in the starting of the book to help aspirants get an insight into the examination pattern and the types of questions asked in the past years exams.
Good Books For SBI SO Professional Knowledge includes the following topics-
A. Professional Knowledge (Common for all IT Posts):
- Basic Terms
- DataBase Management System (DBMS)
- Data Communication & Networking
- Computer organization & Microprocessor
- Data structure
- Integrated circuits
- Programming language C, C++, OOPS
- Cyber Security and Threats
- Operating system & amp; system programming
- Compiler design
- Software engineering
- Mobile Technologies
- Digital electronics
B. Professional Knowledge (Common for all Finance Posts)
- Direct and Indirect Taxes
- Cost Accounting Concepts
- Management Accounting Concepts
- Basic Accounting concepts and principles
- Accounting Standards
- Auditing Standards
To get details idea in this topic we recommend you to buy Kiran’s IBPS Specialist Officers I. T. Professional Knowledge Practice Work Book. This Book is a wonderful work sheet for you. There are plenty of test papers along with the study materials in every chapter. You can check your knowledge through these tests. Also this tests will help you to speed up your capacity of solving the questions.
Type of Question Asked in SBI SO IT Officer Professional Knowledge:
- TCP and UDP functions
- Standby in oracle DB
- What is full form of SOP in ITIL – (SOP) Standard Operating Procedure and ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Mapping of data, attributions, and functions is in which level of the database?
- Which of the following Is true about three-tier database architecture?
- One question was based on green testing
- Which of following is true about Enterprises
- During Point to Point network in OSPF, the next address of node will be
- Security protocols in network layer
- In which phase of SDLC prototyping is used
- What does (*) mean in SQL
- What is Kernel
- One question related to which of the following “SELECT” query is correct in the following queries
- Data Mining Tool
- Security is supported by 802.11b access point
- Data warehouse support (OLAP, OLTP, operational DB)
- Class An assignable range
- In database of 50 rows, we have to select 20 rows, what operation should be used
- Disaster recovery plan time and cost
- Questions related to oracle 9i shared pool
- Which one is middleware technology
- What is Keylogger
- Function of physical layer
- Group of server that share task
- Which query structure is true
- Message is converted into non-readable is called – encryption
- Data and Method together inside
- Network of servers to work in case of one server is failed
- Kernel means?
- If two tables are having same “primary key” in 2 tables, what will happen (scenarios were given as options)
- Full form of CIDR – Classless Inter-Domain Routing
- Which technique is used for estimating the cost of an SDLC model
- What is another name of wireless communication
- One question was on data marts
- Questions were based on WebApp
- What is server farming
- The system analysts discuss with end users about implementing new features in an IT software model. What is it called?
- In which OSI layer, the connectors are being used – Physical Layer
- Questions were based on Cloud computing
- Questions related to primary key
- Which file is part of oracle database
- What is prototyping?
- In which stage prototyping will come?
- Keyloggers comes under?
- Questions Of Oracle 9i
- The unauthorized way of manipulating data while entering data
- The digital signature provides what for data
- What is main purpose of NOS
- What is primary objective of SDLC model
- Which amongst following is not part of SQL commands – Add and Replace
- Which amongst is basic Lifecycle model – Waterfall
- The flowchart of data flowing in system design – Data Flow Diagram
- The conceptual level of database is managed by whom
- Which amongst provides Security in Network layer unlike Application layer
- The environment of Oracle database is called
- Class of IP and its range?
- Dataware house supports OLTP or OLAP or both?
- What is cloud computing
- OSI layer in which routing will be done
- What will be done in OSI layer 1
We hope this guide will help you to collect the important Books For SBI SO Professional Knowledge for the upcoming Tests. Collect your study materials today and start your preparation.
Study these Books For SBI SO Professional Knowledge regularly, and solve the test papers as much as you can. Collect previous years papers and solve them regularly.