Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) Recruitment 2018
এইবাৰ Job News Assam এ আপোনালৈ লৈ আহিছে BVFCL Recruitment of Apprentices for 2018 ৰ খবৰ।
The Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL), a Government of India Undertaking, situated in Namrup, Assam invites applications from Indian Nationals who possess the following qualification & parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 in the various Trade/Discipline.
Selection Procedure for BVFCL Recruitment for 2018:
Procedure for selection is based on the methodology as shown below-
- All candidates must register in apprenticeship portal (www.apprenticeship.gov.in)
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the aggregate percentage of Marks in Matriculation + ITI in respective discipline and a personal interview.
- For the purpose of calculation of marks in matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and for the purpose of calculation of percentage in ITI marks, marks mentioned in the provisional / final certificate will be reckoned.
- The candidates will have to qualify Pre-employment medical fitness as per BVFCL’s preemployment medical standard for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
The Corporation have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period i.e. Selection as Apprentice under the Apprentices Act 1961, does not guarantee employment in the Corporation. After completion of training, they will be released as per terms of the Apprentices Act.
The exact date of BVFCL Recruitment of Apprentices for 2018 interview shall be communicated separately. Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website www.bvfcl.com only. Candidates are thus advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to interview shall be only on our website and / or the email provided by the candidate during application process.
On the date of interview, the candidates will have to bring all original certificates/testimonials together with one set of attested copies of certificates, marksheets and other testimonials in support of their age, qualifications etc. for verification and correctness of the given information.
Period of Apprenticeship Training:: 12 months
Application Process for BVFCL Recruitment for 2018:
Candidates who possess all the prescribed eligibility criteria as explained above in this post have to apply on-line through the apprentice portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in
The mode of applying for the post is Online only.
Candidates have to apply for ANY ONE TRADE/ DISCIPLINE ONLY. More then one application is not allowed.
Last date to Apply: Last date of submission of Online applicatin is 06.06.2018
Date of opening of Online appllication: 17.05.2018
Dates for Personal Interview for all disciplines Shall be notified later on.
Details of Post for BVFCL Recruitment for 2018:
Name of the Post: Apprentices
Vacancy Details: Total Vacancy 17 Nos.
- Trade Apprentice – Electrician: 02 posts (UR-02)
- Trade Apprentice – Wireman: 01 posts (UR-01)
- Trade Apprentice – Fitter: 02 posts (UR-02)
- Trade Apprentice – Electronics Mechanic: 02 posts (UR-02)
- Trade Apprentice – Draughtsman (Mechanical): 01 posts (UR-01)
- Trade Apprentice – Machinist: 02 posts (UR-02)
- Trade Apprentice – Welder:02 posts (UR-02)
- Trade Apprentice – Fitter: 03 posts (UR-02, OBC-01)
- Trade Apprentice – Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic: 01 posts (UR-01)
- Trade Apprentice – Mechanic Diesel: 01 posts (UR-01)
Pay: Minimum wages as notified by State Govt.
Download the BVFCL Recruitment of Apprentices for 2018 Advertisement: Get official notification from this assam career link. Click to download here.
Eligibility Conditions for BVFCL Recruitment of Apprentices for 2018:
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized Govt. Institute as full time, regular course in relevant disciplines with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- The candidates SHOULD NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
- Candidates, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of ITI qualifications, SHALL NOT be eligible for being engaged as Technician Apprentice.
- The applicant for the position of Technician Apprentices SHOULD NOT have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination as on 31.03.2018
Educational Qualification: Candidate must at least HSLC passed and have to possess ITI diploma certificate.
Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.03.2018 (Relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC. Candidates belonging to PWD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC Candidates).
The candidate must possess the prescribed qualification, age etc. as on 31.03.2018.
Physical disability must not be less then 40% in PWD candidate.