এইবাৰ Job News Assam এ আপোনালৈ লৈ আহিছে State Chief Vigilance Commissioner Assam Recruitment 2018 ৰ খবৰ। Application are invited from intending eligible candidate who is a citizen of India having registration no. in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam.
There are vacancies in the Office of The State Chief Vigilance Commissioner Assam on the strength of govt. letter no.PLA(V)120/2016/20 Dtd.7.12.17.
Apply in standard form with certified copies of testimonials about qualifications, age, technical skills etc. Apply along with a self-addressed envelope and 3 copies of recent passport size photographs.
Please read the details of the Chief Vigilance Commissioner Assam recruitment advertisement and application link by Assam Career.
State Chief Vigilance Commissioner Selection Procedure:
The Govt. Servant joining the service of the State Govt. after 1st Feb 2005 shall not be governed by the existing Pension Rule,1969.
New Pension and retirement benefits will be covered by “The New Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” Govt. of Assam.
The application submitted in any other mode except as indicated will be summarily rejected without any communications.
Chief Vigilance Commissioner Assam recruitment Application Process:
Application in the standard form with attested copies of Testimonials regarding qualification, age, technical skills etc. along with 3 (Three) copies of attested recent passport size Photograph and one self addressed pre-stamped (Rs. 5) envelop of 11 c.m. x 25 c.m.size of the applicant should reached to the undersigned on or before 28th May/2018.
The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SVC’ and the same should be addressed to the Secretary to the Assam State Vigilance Commission, 2nd Floor, GAD Building, Panbazar, Ghy-1.
The envelope containing the application form along with other relevant documents may also be dropped in the DropBox labeled ‘DROPBOX APPLICATION FOR THE VACANT POST’ kept on the office premises during office hours.
Candidates who are already in Govt. Service will have to submit NOC from the proper authority. The applicant found eligible will be called for to appear before the interview Board. All other matters regarding the recruitment process are not specifically provided herein shall be as decided by the State Vigilance Commission, Assam, Panbazar, Ghy-1.
Last date to Apply: 28/05/2018.
State Chief Vigilance Commissioner,
Assam, 2nd Floor, GAD. Building, Panbazar, Ghy-1
Online Application Link: apply on the standard form
Details of Chief Vigilance Commissioner Assam recruitment Post:
1) Superintendent: Scale of Pay (22000/- to 87000/-) (GP. 11500/-) Should have bachelor degree any discipline and work in the Govt. establishment as Senior Assistance along with knowledge of Supervising the establishment.
2) Stenographer Gr. III: Degree from any discipline under-recognized university along with speed test in stenography 180 words per minute.
3) Accountant: Scale of Pay, (22000/- to 87000/-) (GP. 9100/- ) Should have bachelors degree any discipline and he or she should be working permanently in the Govt. Establishment as Account Assistance not less than 10 (Ten) yrs.
4) (UDA) Sr. Assistance: Scale of pay (22000/- to 87000/- ) (GP. 9100/-)He or she must have bachelor degree any discipline and work as Jr. Assistance not less than 10 (Ten) yrs. of continuous service in Govt. Organisation.
5) LDA Cum-Computer Operator: Scale of pay, (14000/- to 49000/-) (GP. 7400/-)and allowances as admissible under the rule. For appointment to the Jr. Asstt. A candidate must possess a bachelor degree from a recognized university and must have knowledge and computer skills for handling data and text on the computer having Diploma/certificate from recognized institution.
6) Peon: Scale of pay, (12000/- to 37500/-) (GP.3900/-) Should have passed HSLC Examination on the date of application.
Download the Advertisement: Get official notification from this Assam career link. Click to download Chief Vigilance Commissioner Assam recruitment notification here.
This is all about Chief Vigilance Commissioner Assam recruitment 2018.