Dental College Recruitment Dibrugarh and Silchar
Reader of Prosthodontics Crown & Bridge Aesthetics Dentistry and Oral Implantology
Hello friends, I am here to give you another Job news. Here I bring Dental College Recruitment Dibrugarh and Silchar.
Applications are invited from the Citizen of India as defined in article 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India for the following posts on the contractual basis from eligible candidates for appointment in the newly established Dental Colleges at Dibrugarh and Silchar.
Before We Start,
So, Read this article for the proper information of the recruitment.
Dental College Recruitment 2018 বিস্তৃত বিবৰণ:
Name of the Post (পদৰ নাম): Reader of Prosthodontics Crown & Bridge Aesthetics Dentistry and Oral Implantology
Vacancy Position (খালি সংখা): 2 (Two)
Monthly Pay (দৰমহাৰ নিৰিখ): Rs. 70,000/- per month
Educational Qualification (শিক্ষাগত অৰ্হতা):
A recognized MDS Degree of an Indian University/ or an equivalent qualification with Post Graduate qualification/ Diploma of National Board in the subject in Prosthodontics with 4 years teaching experience after Post Graduate
Last Date: 27.03.2018
Some Important Note:
1. The selected candidate will be engaged on contractual basis initially for a period of Six months. However, the contract may be extended depending on circumstances as may arise in future.
2. The consolidated remuneration will be Rs. 70,000/- per month.
3. The Reader of Prosthodontics thus engaged shall not be entitled to any benefit like provident fund, Pension Gratuity Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government servants appointed on regular basis along with no claim or right for regular appointment to any post under Government.
4. Individual thus engaged shall be whole time employee of the Department, and shall not accept any other assignment or shall not engage in a private practice of any kind during the period of the contract.
5. As the two new Colleges are in the process of being functional, the two contractual faculties may be engaged under Regional Dental College, Guwahati and each may be attached to one new- Govt. Dental College at Dibrugarh and Silchar, as required.
6. The age of the applicant shall be as per DCI norms.
7. The application along with the relevant documents must be submitted to the DME, Assam on or before 27.03.2018