Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri Recruitment 2019 for Women Welfare Officer, District Coordinator-Last Date: 08/03/2019
Deputy Commissioner Dhubri Recruitment 2019 applications are invited from the eligible candidates who are citizen of India as defined under Article 5 to 9 of the Constitution of India.
Eligibility norms of educational qualification, age etc. are mentioned below against each category of purely temporary contractual posts.
The posts have been created under “District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)” for the Districts of Dhubri under “National Mission for Empowerment of Women (NMEW)” to support all the Women Welfare scheme including ‘Mahila Shakti Kendra (MSK).
Also visit our other links on job in Assam
Posts under Deputy Commissioner Dhubri Recruitment 2019
1. Women Welfare Officer
No of posts: 1 (One)
2. District Coordinator
No of posts: 2 (Two)
Eligibility Criteria for Women Welfare Officer
- Masters in Social Work (from a recognised university) with understanding of schemes/programmes implemented with focus on women.
- Capable of communicating in the local language/dialect and effectively liaison with district officials. — Proficiency with computers for report writing & MIS
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of working with civil society organisation; Women and resident of same district.
Pay: the payment is fixed rupees 35,000 per month.
Eligibility Criteria for District Coordinator
- Graduate in Social Work (from a recognised university).
- Preference will be give to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the District; Able to work with computers such as Word, Excel & Power Point; Women & resident of same district.
Pay Level: 20,000/- (fixed)
Age Limit: The candidates should not be more than 35 years of age as on 31.01 .2019
Application Procedure for Deputy Commissioner Dhubri Recruitment 2019
How to apply: Candidates shall be required to download the prescribed application form from the website http://dhubri.nic.in/http://dhubri.gov.in w.e.f 26/02/2019 and send duly filled in application to the office of the Dist. Social Welfare Officer, Dhubri with the requisite documents indicated below.
- A. One copy of the recent passport size photograph (size of 3.5 X 4.5) to be properly pasted on the space provided in the application form. Do not staple the photograph.
- B. Age-proof certificate (Admit/Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination)
- C. Particulars of all examination passed commencing with Matriculation or equivalent Examination.
Notification regarding application procedure: A candidate could apply only for one post. The envelope sending the application should be superscripted “Application for Women Welfare Officer or District Coordinator in the District Level Centre for Women (DLCW) ” on the top of the envelope and it should be addressed to the following address-
The applicant shall furnish self-attested photocopies of the above mentioned documents with declaration as ‘Certified to be true copy of the original’ along with the application. Applications not signed by the candidates will be summarily rejected.
Last date to apply: Duly filled Application Forms will be received till 5 pm of 08.03.2019 only.
Notification of Deputy Commissioner Dhubri Recruitment 2019
Advertisement Details: For more information about the Advertisement Please check here .