Directorate of Audit (Assam) Junior Assistants Recruitment
Another Graduate job in Assam is available in Directorate of Audit (Assam) for Junior Assistants Recruitment 2017.
To apply for these vacancies of Junior Assistant posts candidates should be citizens of India. The candidates should also have registration no. in employment exchange in the state of Assam as defined in the Articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India.
If you are eligible for this vacancy of Junior assistant in Directorate of audit, then you should apply in the prescribed Standard Form of Application as given in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette within 6 November 2017.
Read this article till the end if you are interested in the Directorate of Audit (Assam) for Junior Assistants Recruitment 2017 for filling up the following vacancies.
Details of Directorate of audit, Assam Recruitment:
Name of post: Junior Assistant( Dist. Level)
No of posts: 22 (PWD-2, SC-3, ST-P-4, ST-H-3, OBC/MOBC-3, UR-7)
Pay: Rs.14,000-49,000/- + 5,600/-(Grade Pay)
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistant Vacancy in Audit Department:
Age limit: Candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years as on 1st January, 2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates. In case of Ex-service men age limit is relaxable by 2 years Relaxation of age as per existing rules.
- Passed Degree Examination in any discipline from Govt. recognised University as required by Govt.
- Desirable – The candidates must possess a minimum 6(six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognised institute.
How to apply for Directorate of Audit (Assam) Junior Assistants Recruitment:
As I have mentioned above you should apply on the standard application form for this recruitment of Directorate of Audit (Assam) Junior Assistants.
Government servants should apply through proper channel. Candidates should clearly mention the post applied for in bold letter on top of the envelope containing the application.
The applicants should attach the following documents with the application form-
- Photocopies of all testimonials duly attested regarding qualification, age, caste,
- Employment exchange registration card,
- Caste certificate (in case of reserved category candidates),
- Disability Certificate (in case of Person with Disabilities) issued by competent authority,
- Original Treasury Challan,
- Copy of BPL certificate in case of candidates of BPL families and
- Two recent passport size photograph of the candidate with his /her signature at the top.
- A self addressed envelope of 10’x4.5′ affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- must be enclosed with the application.
After filling the application, you should sent it to the following address-
Directorate of Audit (Local Fund), Assam,
1. For General candidates= Rs. 250/-(Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) Only.
2. For SC/ST/OBC candidates= Rs. 150/-(Rupees One Hundred Fifty) Only.
3. Candidates having BPL certificate= NIL. Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0070- Other Administrative Services- 60-other services-800-other receipts”.
Last date to Receive Application: 06.11.2017.
Any application received after the date as well as any incomplete application shall not be entertained.
Junior Assistants Recruitment Selection Process:
Directorate of Audit (Assam) Junior Assistants Recruitment selection process is of two stages.
- Written Test and
- Computer Test
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written test.
Those candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for Computer test on dates to be notified later, and they will have to appear in such Computer test at their own expenses.