Counselling was held on 22nd, 23, 24th and till 11.59 p.m. of 25th June 2018 and final list of SCERT TEI Allotment will be declared on 26th June 2018 and will also be available in the this website.
Download the final selection list from the below link.
Admission of candidates in respective allotted TEls will be held on 28th, 29thand 30th June 2018.
Thereafter request for admission by any candidate from this merit list will not be entertained.
Subject to availability of seat waiting list will be prepared and online counselling will be held for which date and time will be communicated through SMS to the candidates and will also be available in the same website. Also Download NIOS D. El. Ed. First Semester Result
TEI-Wise List of Selected Candidates for admission into 2-year D.El.Ed. Course, 2018-2020
|District||Lower Primary||Upper Primary|
|Download your result from here|
The Process of SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Counseling for TEI
The counseling is for the candidates who want to pursue regular 2-year DELED course and have successfully passed SCERT Pre-Entry Test (PET). The successful candidates are to fill an online application form for consultation with the Teacher Eligibility Institute (TEI).
Before applying for the online application form you should know the basic rules by scertassam.
I have given the link below to fill the online application form of TEI. You have to produce your login credentials which your roll number and date of birth.
Submission of Preferences of TEI:
You should set your preference to select your TEI so that you can get training at the better place. When choosing the TEIs, please follow the following rules-
- Candidates must submit Preferences of Teacher’s Educational Institute(TEI) from the Link given Below.
- Candidates can edit his/her Preferences before confirm and submit his/her preference.
Candidates can’t edit his/her Preferences once he/she confirm and submit his/her preference.
- Once Preferences submitted, no change of Preferences will be entertained.
- After submission of Preferences Provisional Status of Preferences will be displayed.
- Candidate can check his Provisional Status of Preferences by re-login into the Application.
- For any Preferences Submission related technical issues you can mail at mail.scertassam(@)gmail.com with subject mentioned as “Issues for Preferences Submission”
Submit Preferences of Teachers Educational Institute(TEI)
SCERT Assam DELED PET Results:
This is for information to all concerned that the result of Pre-Entry-Test (PET),2018 for admission into 2-year D.El.Ed. course held on 06-05-2018 is hereby declared.
District wise Merit list is uploaded and is available in www.scertassam.co.in.
Selected candidates are required to participate in online counselling by submitting their preference of TEls for doing the course.
Candidates may log in the link provided in www.scertassam.co.in for counselling by entering their Roll No. and Date of Birth.