Hello friends, Here we bring a great good news for you all careerassam.in readers. We bring IBBI recruitment notice for you. So, Read this article for the proper information of the post.
Don’t forget to Subscribe our Youtube Channel
IBBI Recruitment 2018 ৰ বিস্তৃত বিবৰণ:
Name of the Post (পদৰ নাম): Assistant Manager
Vacancy Position (খালি সংখা): 19
- General – 11
- Other Backward Classes – 4
- Scheduled Castes – 2
- Scheduled Tribes – 1
One post will be reserved for a person with disability suffering from the Locomotor disability or cerebral palsy.
Monthly Pay (দৰমহাৰ নিৰিখ): The incumbent will be on a scale of pay of Officer Grade A in the scale of Rs.28150 – 1550(4) – 34350 – 1750(7) – 46600 – EB – 1750(4) – 53600 – 2000(1) – 55600(17 years).
Other benefits are discussed below.
Age Limit (বয়সৰ সীমা):
- General: 28years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1990)
- OBC (Non – Creamy Layer): 31 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1987)
- SC/ST: 33 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1985)
Educational Qualification (শিক্ষাগত অৰ্হতা):
- Pass in Limited Insolvency Examination;
- Higher Qualification than Essential Qualification;
- Two or more of the essential qualifications;
Official Advertisement: Download the advertisement of from this link.
IBBI recruitment 2018 ৰ বাবে কিদৰে আবেদন কৰিব:
Candidates are required to apply on-Line through the website www.ibbi.gov.in from 22.2.2018 to 14.3.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates need not submit the system generated the print out of the ON-LINE application to IBBI’s office.
Important points to be noted before filling application:
- Scan photograph and signature.
- The valid personal email ID and mobile no. should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the application may be rejected.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in color, against a light-colored, preferably white background.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
Procedure for filling application:
- Applicants are first required to go to IBBI’s website “www.ibbi.gov.in” and open the link “Careers”. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “IBBI RECRUITMENT EXERCISE FOR OFFICER GRADE A (ASSISTANT MANAGER) – 2017” and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION”.
- Put the proper information.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON.
- Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Candidates have to pay the requisite fees/intimation charges only through ONLINE mode.
- The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to log in again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Take the print out.
Official Link to Apply (অনলাইন আবেদন):
Application Fee (আবেদনৰ মাচুল):
- General / OBC – Rs.500/- plus GST(presently 18%) as application fee cum intimation charges plus applicable transaction charges.
- SC/ST/ Persons With Disability (PWD)-Nil.
Selection Process (বাচনি প্ৰকৃয়া):
Mode of selection will be On-Line Examination, Group Discussion, and Interview as under:
- On-Line Examination: An online examination of Objective type (Multiple Choice5 options’ pattern) for 150 marks will be held during the month of March/April 2018 There will be a 1/4th penalty for wrong answers Test will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for English language test. Duration of the test will be 120 minutes. Each question will carry 1 mark.
The examination will consist of tests for- Questions and Marks
i) English Language 30 Questions and marks
ii) Quantitative Aptitude 20 Questions and marks
iii) Reasoning Ability 20 Questions and marks
iv) General Awareness 20 Questions and marks
v) Economy/Financial Sector Awareness 30 Questions and marks
vi) Insolvency and Related Laws 30 Questions and marks.
Candidates would have to secure minimum marks separately for each test.
2. Group discussion & Interview: On fulfilling the criteria of the minimum cut off marks in each subject, candidates will be shortlisted for Group discussion and interview.
3. List of candidates shortlisted for group discussion and interview will be made available on IBBI website. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for group discussion and interview. The application fee shall not be refunded. IBBI reserves the right to modify the selection procedure if deemed fit.
Conditions of the posts:
- Other benefits including House Allowance, Transport, LFC and Medical Benefits will be admissible as admissible to an Officer in Grade A in IBBI.
- The incumbent may be posted and transferred to any location in India. IBBI’s head office is currently in Delhi. While the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 provides for the head office of IBBI to be in National Capital Region, it may have other offices across India.
- The appointment of the selected candidates shall be governed by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Employees’ Service) Regulations, 2017 as amended from time to time.
IBBI will take action against candidates found guilty of misconduct or are ineligible.