Job in Assam (August 2018)
This page is a complete guide for you to get a Job in Assam. Check the below most recent jobs in Assam. There are huge demands of employment in Assam, both in the public sector and the private sector. After passing the graduation degree, the primary target of the students become to get a govt. job.
- Anundoram Borooah Award 2018 Laptop Details for HSLC
- UPSC Examination Calendar 2019 Download and Apply Online
- dcofficejorhat.in: Jorhat DC Office Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 ৰ দ্বাৰা 13 টা পদত নিয়োগ
- Assam State Disaster Management Authority Recruitment 2018 – sdmassam.nic.in
- Gauhati High Court Grade-III Recruitment 2018 ৰ দ্বাৰা Assam Judicial Service [Grade-III] পদত নিয়োগ
- Dee Bee Commerce & Management ৰ দ্বাৰা College Faculty পদত নিয়োগ
- IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2018 ৰ দ্বাৰা Project Manager, Technical Assistant, Project Technician পদত নিয়োগ
- IBPS CWE Clerk VIII Recruitment 2018 ৰ দ্বাৰা Clerical পদত নিয়োগ
- Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd Recruitment 2018 ৰ দ্বাৰা Manager পদত নিয়োগ
- College of Fisheries Raha Recruitment 2018 ৰ দ্বাৰা Computer Assistant পদত নিয়োগ
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 ৰ দ্বাৰা Probationary Assistant Manager পদত নিয়োগ
- APDCL Online Application Last Date
- guexamform.in Gauhati University Online Form Fill Up link for BA/ BCom/ BSc 1st, 3rd, 5th
- ONGC Recruitment Assam | ONGC Assam Recruitment 2018
- All Assam Sanyogi Siksha Karmi Union (AASSKU) Meeting on 9 August
Most of the Axomiya students are searching for the vacancy in Guwahati. Though there is an enormous potential of sakori including recruiters from central departments, state agencies, and private sectors, most of the students are failing to get a good job. The main reason behind this is ignorance and lack of information and practice. And thus, most of the post from central govt is filled up by candidates from other states.
The scope of Job in Assam:
Are you looking for a job? Here you will get the guidelines to achieve your goal. I will tell you all step by step. You can apply for a job if you have a graduation degree or have passed your graduate.
There are jobs available for a person who has passed the matriculation (10th) too. Just follow this article; you will learn all you have to know.
Central govt departments give employment to thousands of fresher and students every year. Assam Govt is also publishing notifications regarding the filling of vacancy positions in various departments.
Some private companies are also recruiting eligible candidates for their organizations.
But, for lack of information and proper guidance, only a small number of Assamese students and aspirants get a job.
So, the only way to get a job is to acquire perfect knowledge. You have to know the process to get a job and make yourself fit for that.
I am here to help you in every step. You have to read this article A-Z to get the clear guidance to get a gov job.
There are lots of recent govt jobs available now. You can apply for Assam govt recruitment or central govt vacancy.
Besides sarkarisakori, you can apply for a private/company job at Guwahati, Tinsukia, Jorhat, Dibrugarh, Sibsagar, Barpeta, Lakhimpur, Tezpur, Darrang, Goalpara, Dhubri, Kokrajar. Most of the private jobs are available mainly in Guwahati and Dibrugarh.
Various Jobs in Assam:
You can apply for any of the following sectors to build your career-
Private or Govt Jobs in Guwahati:
Guwahati is the gateway of North-East. Most of the major Govt offices are situated here. There are jobs available for freshers to join in the various workplace. Gauhati High Court is the high court of northeast India. You can apply for jobs in Guwahati Airport too. Moreover, big factories and main offices of the private companies also situated here. There are some NGOs who recruit candidates for their offices and field duty. A student or candidate can do online jobs too. Read> Recent Jobs in Guwahati.
Private Job in Assam:
For the higher pay structure and some extra facilities, many candidates love to join private sectors to earn, and there are lots of jobs opening in private sectors available in Assam in these days.
Bank Jobs in Assam:
Bank sector is one of the most famous and influential recruiters in Assam. Almost all the govt undertaking and private sectors banks are available in Assam. They recruit a large number of candidates every year. You can apply for a post according to your eligibility and qualification. Here is the latest vacancy for Bank jobs in Assam.
Demand of IT jobs are increasing day by day. There are a large number of students passing IT in Assam. Most of them doing jobs outside of Assam. But days have changed now and you can get a job in IT department in Assam now-a-days.
Job in Assam govt, Govt of Assam Recruitment, Govt of Assam Job vacancy:
Assam govt is recruiting candidates time to time in the various departments. There are a lot of post lying vacant in different departments for a long time. But State govt is not publishing notification to fill the vacancies.
- National Health Mission, Assam – (NRHM) Assam Jobs
- Vacancy for Assam Police-Recruitment
- Jobs in Assam Agricultural University
- Assam Public Service Commission vacancies
- Assam Tea Corporation Limited recruitment
- BCPL jobs
- SSA Assam
- Oil & Natural Gas Commission
- State Education Ministry
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited
- Defence Ministry of Assam
- Medical Department of Assam
- Tourism department of Assam etc.
- Oil India Limited
Notifications are also published from the following institutions to recruit educated freshers and candidates for various posts.
HR Jobs in Guwahati:
If you are interested in HR jobs, come to Guwahati and you can join in a HR job in Assam.
Teaching Jobs in Guwahati:
Teaching job is the top choice job among the students form arts stream. Assam govt is recruiting numbers of students for School Teachers every year through SSA and RMSA. You can apply for the upcoming TET exam to be eligible for the recruitment. Moreover, Post Graduates can apply for the vacancies in colleges.
Telecom Jobs in Guwahati:
Telecommunications, also known as telecom, is the exchange of information over significant distances by electronic means and refers to all types of voice, data and video transmission. If you are interested in this field, there is opportunity for you available in Assam.
Agriculture Jobs in Assam:
Agriculture is the most important sector in Assam. Besides Assam Agricultural University, there are some other colleges to study this course in Assam. There are plenty of job vacancies in Assam in this field. You can easily make your career in Agriculture.
Jobs in Assam for Freshers:
Every year thousands of freshers come out completing their courses. They surf the web for suitable jobs. There are many job sites which can help you to find your dream job. Assam is a fast developing state in India. Many new companies are starting their business in Assam. Moreover, Assam Govt is also filling up the vacant positions of the offices time to time.
Bank Jobs Guwahati:
Job in a Bank is a good choice for the students interested in this sector. Almost Every Bank in India has their branches in Assam. So, there are chances to get a bank job in Assam. For bank jobs you should attain the exams held by the banks. They publish notification regarding vacancies time to time. Read the newspapers regularly to get the notifications.
Accounts Job in Guwahati:
There are a plenty of accounts jobs available in Assam. Most of these jobs are advertised by private companies to recruit smart candidates from the state.
Job in Assam Police:
Assam Police recruits various unemployed and talented candidates every year. So Assam Police releases Assam Police Vacancy time to time to hire various eligible candidates to serve the nation.
You can download Detailed Notification regarding job in Assam Police from the official website. For this, you have to log on the Official website www.assampolice.gov.in.
Before filling Online Application for the vacancy positions, you should note some important things. Here, I have described in details, what to do to be a policeman in under Assam govt.
Civil Engineering Jobs in Guwahati:
If you have completed your course in Civil Engineering, you are eligible to apply for some of the best jobs in Assam.
Govt Job Vacancy in Assam:
Assam Govt Job Advertisement generally published by various govt sectors in Assam. There may be the vacancy for class eight passed to postgraduates in various offices. You have to apply before studying the eligibility conditions carefully.
Central Govt Jobs in Assam:
If you want to apply for central govt jobs, Government of India is providing many employment advertisements to recruit many people to various government organizations time to time. We have vast service in Central Government departments where people are getting enhanced profession.
They are doing jobs in the departments like Income tax department, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Airforce jobs, Paramilitary Force, Railway, UPSC, BSF, Oil India Limited, CBI Recruitment, CRPF, FCI, National Rural Health Mission, The National Law and Judicial Academy, etc.
You can apply for the exams held by UPSC, RRB, IBPS, AFCAT, Short Service Commission, Staff Selection Commission, National Defence Academy, Naval Academy, etc.
If you want to apply for a job in govt of India, check the below table. Here I have given a list of latest govt jobs vacancies in the central departments. Check your eligibility for the posts. To know more about the notifications, click on the links.
Why do people prefer a Govt Job?
Almost every candidate in Assam wants govt job vacancy. But why?
Govt. Jobs are in first place regarding social respect. No matter how much is your salary, if you are on Govt. Job, everyone will respect you highly.
Private companies offer a lucrative pay structure, but, there are some factors which make people choose a SarkariNaukri over private sector jobs.
Here I will tell you significant advantages to doing a gov job.
Job Security in a Govt Job:
Security of a job is the most important factor for which our people are eager to get a SarkariSakori. In India, a govt job has more security.
Once you get a job, you can work there until your retirement. a govt service willl give your lifetime income plan. You will get the benefits of govt. Sector job after your retirement too.
After getting a position, you may be promoted time to time to a higher post based on your service period and your knowledge to work for the department. Unlike the private sector, there are rare examples of getting demotions in a govt job.
Pay structures for govt employee are also superb. After the 7th CPC of Indian Government, Govt employees are getting fantastic pay-structure with other allowances.
As per rule, you will get some allowances along with your Basic Pay. The benefits include Dearness Allowance, Night Duty Allowance, Transport Allowance, Travelling Allowance, Uniform Allowance, National Holiday Allowance and more.
Moreover, you will get some other facilities like Loan, Festival Advance, Bonuses, etc.
You know that a govt servant has fixed timetable to work. A govt employee in India works for 8 hours a day. If emergency rises, exceeding the working hours will give you extra allowances (Overtime allowance).
Moreover, there are govt holidays on which you get complete freedom to enjoy the holidays. If anyone is booked to do duty on that day, he/she will get Holiday Allowances.
Doing govt job is like serving the nation. Here you will get paid when doing good for the country or state. A govt employee gets more respect than an employee of the private sector. As a govt employee, you will get power and position in the society.
How to GET job alerts:
www.CareerAssam.in always helps the Assamese students and aspirants to achieve their goal. You will get help from us whenever you need it.
Just give a comment below and ask you questions.
If you are serious about your career and want to get AssamCareer jobs notifications about recent govt jobs in Assam direct to your email inbox, click here.
Also, like our FB page or follow our Twitter account so that you never miss any chance.
Always keep in touch with the leading Assamese newspapers to get important notifications from Assam govt regarding recruitment.
For Central Govt jobs alert, you can read the Employment news, RozgarSamachar, etc.
Nowadays, there are many websites like Naukri.com, freshersworld.com, indeed.com, that gives you SarkariSakori alerts for free. To get frequent updates of jobs notification, register your email Id here.
How to Apply for a job in Assam:
Before applying for any post, read the official announcement. Most of the departments recruit candidates through the online process and some through the offline process. When applying for a post read the advertisement thoroughly. You should follow the instructions point by point for avoiding cancellation of your application.
For the offline process, you have to collect the application form from the respective office. Then, fill in the paper carefully. Do not overwrite on the form. Fill your Name, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Permanent Address.
Attach all the required documents with the application form. You may attach the Xerox copies of your educational qualification, proof of age, caste certificate, recent passport size photograph with the form. Do the signature in the proper place.
For online application, go to the official website for which you want to apply. Go to Career of Notification tab and search for the Apply button. Now fill the application form step by step. You should check the application form again before submitting. Because once submitting you can not edit it later.
- Before applying for a post read the official notification and see the eligibility criteria first.
- If you are eligible for the post, see how to apply for the job (online or offline)
- See if you have to pay any fee.
- See how to produce your documents
- If you have to scan and upload your photographs and signature, do it carefully
- If you have to deposit fee online, pay it correctly
- Enter your date of birth, your name and address accurately
- Before final submission, revise the form if everything is OK
Which Post Should You Apply for a job in Assam?
Fill in an application for a job which satisfies your personally. Though some people prefer central govt jobs, I will advise you not to lose a chance.
Many candidates want to join teaching job in Guwahati. Learning sector is most famous, and you can easily find a Job in Assam govt in this field. It is well reputed and secure career.But, for this, you must have Graduation Degree/ B.Ed/D-Lit, and you must qualify in NET which is conducted by UGC.
Bank Jobs are also preferred by youngsters as it provides stability, high pay scales. You may apply for PO, SO, Officers and Clerk posts in various public sector banks and private banks.
You should apply for a job if you have the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the organization.You will get chances to apply for another job even after joining a job.
Exam Procedure for the SarkariSakori in Assam:
Getting govt jobs in Assam is not so easy task. There is a very tight competition among the job seekers. The selection process of all the organization is almost same for all of the posts in various departments. Such as the written exam, skill test, personality test/ interview.
Aspirants who wish to have a SarkariNaukri must appear in written exam and further selection process. The selection process for the jobs is almost same for all the departments. I will tell you all you have to do (step by step).
- There will be notifications regarding the vacancy position to filling up the posts
- You should apply for the posts as per the prescribed format with your documents
- After scrutiny, they will call you for written or online examination
- You should qualify in the examination.
- Sometimes there may be an interview (you have to be eligible for the interview).
- Then the final merit list will be published.
- If you can qualify in the selection process, they will verify your original documents.
- There will be a medical check-up.
- After that, you will get appointment letter to join the job.
To qualify in the written test you should study according to the syllabus of the exam. There are mainly four sections you have to give proper interest.
Syllabus of General Intelligence and Reasoning:
You have to get clear idea on the following topics-
- Symbolic operations,
- Symbolic/Number Analogy,
- Figural Series,
- Critical Thinking, Problem Solving,
- Emotional Intelligence,
- Word Building,
- Social Intelligence,
- Figural Analogy,
- Space Orientation,
- Semantic Classification,
- Venn Diagrams,
- Symbolic/Number Classification,
- Drawing inferences,
- Figural Classification,
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding ,
- Semantic Series,
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion,
- Number Series,
- Embedded f
- Coding and decoding etc.
English Language for a job in Assam:
Your ability to understand correct English, comprehension and writing ability will be tested through this section.
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words,
- Idioms & Phrases,
- One word substitution,
- Knowledge of Sentences-structure,
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs,
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration,
- Spot the Error,
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Shuffling of Sentence parts,
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage,
- Cloze Passage,
- Comprehension Passage etc.
Quantitative Aptitude for a job in Assam:
This section will be designed to test the ability of candidates in the appropriate use of numbers and mathematical sense.
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal, and Fractions, Relationship between numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1, etc., Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar- diagram, Pie-chart
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle, and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles. Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base
General Awareness to get a job in Assam:
Give attention to this section. Because you can answer more questions in this section
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Budget and Five Year Plan
- Indian Culture and Heritage
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science and Technology
- Important Days and years
- National and International Current Affairs
- National and International organizations
- Indian constitutions
How to Prepare for A Job in Assam:
To get a job in Assam, you should make yourself fit according to the requirement of the department you want to join. If you are eligible according to the official notification fulfilling your educational qualification, age, gender, etc.syllabus, then apply for the post.
Make a routine to study. Learn your lessons every day. Do not waste your time. Start from the beginning.
The habit of reading the newspaper will increase your chances to do good in the general awareness section. Try to read an English newspaper. It will help you to enrich your study of English Language section.
You have to study according to the syllabus of the exam. Without proper knowledge of the curriculum, you can not qualify in any exam and get a job in Assam. Sound knowledge of the syllabus will help you to avoid additional study which is not related to your examination.
Be cool when you study. Never be excited. With a fresh mind, you can remember more. You can take a break when reading for a long time.
Always try to solve practice sets. You should also study the previous year’s question papers. Last years papers will help you to know the question pattern and increase your belief level.
If you follow the guidelines as mentioned above, You will get a job in Assam.