Benefits to Join Amazon:
There are many things to consider when deciding on your career. There are a large number of Job Vacancies in Amazon. Amazon offers employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. This company provides a full range of benefits for you. The benefits may vary slightly from location to location. In India, the basic benefits for regular full-time employees are-
Svasthya @ Amazon: Svasthya is a part of Amazon’s Wellness initiative, aimed at achieving overall employee health and well-being. Amazon reimburses Health Club membership expenses to eligible employees.
Employee Assistance Program:
Amazon provides HOH, a transport facility to eligible employees.
Amazon employees will be eligible to avail leaves as per Company policy. Maternity leave is provided in accordance with the provisions of the Maternity Benefit Act, 1961.
At Amazon, employees have the opportunity to become owners of the Company. They want employees to think like owners, and by awarding equity we provide them with an ownership opportunity. Eligible Amazon employees receive Amazon Restricted Stock Units.
Categories of Jobs in Amazon:
As Amazon is one of the largest companies in the world, there is huge scope to work for them. You can choose your career path among the following categories of jobs.
- Administrative Support,
- Audio / Video / Photography Production,
- Business and Merchant Development,
- Business Intelligence,
- Buying, Planning and In-Stock Management,
- Customer Service,
- Database Administration,
- Writing, and Content Management,
- Maintenance and Real Estate,
- Finance and Accounting,
- Fulfillment / Warehouse Associate,
- Fulfillment and Operations Management,
- Hardware Development,
- Human Resources,
- Investigation and Loss Prevention,
- Leadership Development and Training,
- Machine Learning Science,
- Marketing and PR,
- Medical, Health and Safety Operations,
- IT and Support Engineering,
- Project/Programme/Product Management–NON-TECH,
- Project/Programme/Product Management–TECHNICAL,
- Public Policy,
- Research Science,
- Advertising and Account Management,
- Software Development,
- Solutions Architect,
- Supply Chain/Transport Management,
- Systems, Quality and Security Engineering.
How to get a job in Assam Forest? Know here.
Popular Job Vacancies in Amazon India:
Here are the top 06 types of Job Vacancies in Amazon open in India. Here I have given the details of the job. Learn about the eligibility criteria, Pay Structure, Nature of duties, Selection process etc in this article.
#1. Amazon Content Reviewer Job Vacancies:
Duties of a Content Reviewer is to research and analyze websites to determine their legitimacy and quality. In addition to monitoring websites for compliance, this individual will work to identify areas to improve processes, clarify policies and identify emerging trends. When they identify violations or low-quality sites, they’ll manage communication with the publisher.
Content Reviewer position relies on judgment to accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the manager. Individual problem-solving and skills are used to authenticate websites and accounts. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently.
Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the team.
- Analyze data and evaluate trends/patterns.
Ability to make logical decisions while reviewing tasks even when provided information is ambiguous.
Report review results and communicate them to stakeholders within the organization.
Identify generic patterns and translate into guidelines and SOPs to improve the overall review outcome
- Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality
Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to: Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
- Flexible in work timings – ready to work 24X7
Amazon Content Reviewer Qualifications:
- Demonstrated attention to detail and thoroughness
Excellent written communication skills.
- Operations work experience in a production driven environment.
- Track-record of working effectively with global teams.
- Good awareness of US & UK culture and current affairs in order to identify items that are likely to be controversial to customers.
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information.
- Candidate must demonstrate English proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading, and comprehension.
- Requires strong computer skills, Microsoft Office Applications (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) to maintain reports and metrics.
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce).
Hiring Process: Written-test, Face to Face Interview
#2. Job Vacancies in Amazon Catalog Associate:
Retail Business Services (RBS) team is currently organized around 3 goals:
Website setup of new products, providing support services associated with keeping items current on the website and resolving defects that occur in the supply chain. The RBS team are looking to staff up the team with Associate – Catalog. As an Associate in RBS, you will contribute to increased customer sales as a result of high quality processes associated with creation and maintenance of product lifecycle on the Amazon website. Listing out the requirements of the role:
Duties and Responsibility:
Under general supervision, performs a variety of tasks in populating/procuring content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Web Site. Duties may include, content creation, the population of content from various sources (including research on the internet), interacting/coordinating with vendor/manufacturers, identifying and correcting errors/complaints, maintaining records of work received and work performed etc.
- Strong written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Typing skill of 40 wpm with 100% accuracy
- Preferably a domain expert
- Multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Operate in the system with the speed and accuracy necessary to meet departmental standards
- Handle stressful situations
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers Demonstrate, Passion for delivering great customer experience
Strong personal & communication skills:
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills
- Eye for Detail
- Commitment to meet Deadlines
- Critical Qualities/Characteristics:
- Constructive spirit of discontent & mental toughness
- Practical ideas
- Pace of implementation & consistency in performance
- Willingness to take initiatives & Candidate should be flexible to working in shifts.
Hiring Process: Job Vacancies in Amazon in this category is filled in by Written-test, Face to Face Interview.
#3. Process Associate – Pricing Operations Job Vacancies in Amazon:
- Has problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Ability to Organize and execute
- Experience in technical support background
- Has the ability to Solve Operation Issues Using Technology (preferred skill)
- Understands scripting, HTML, x-path & reg-ex. XML & SQL are preferred skills
- Willing to work in shifts including work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day and if required only 24/7/365 availability
Amazon.com operates in a virtual, global eCommerce environment without boundaries, and operates a diverse set of businesses worldwide, including Retail, third party marketplaces, eCommerce platforms, web services for developers.
Retail Systems is the information technology core and responsible for building retail platforms, tools, and automation for “Amazon the Retailer”. We build the technology required to manage the selection, maintain competitive pricing, forecast demand, buy products and deal with vendors.Pricing Analytics and Operations is an integral part of Retail Systems enabling Amazon’s pricing strategy and operations. The team’s primary role is to provide on-time and accurate inputs to help make great pricing decisions. We build and execute on scalable & efficient processes to ensure Amazon’s price competitiveness. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and Amazon’s top line.
Do you want to be part of the team that makes sure that Amazon keeps its “best price” promise across millions of products worldwide? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Are you a passionate self-starter? If the answer to the above questions is a resounding “YES”, read on!
Roles and Responsibility:
In this role associates are required to understand different operational techniques and have a high level of attention to detail. The accuracy of processing is of utmost importance followed by speed. He/she should consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations & understands how the business operates and suggests changes to improve the process. This role would report into the Operations Manager.
- Meets and/or exceeds the set productivity and accuracy targets.
- Participate in ad-hoc operational projects/initiatives
- Understand operational goals, vision, charter and process steps
- Follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process
#4. Job Vacancies in Amazon Customer Service:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
Hiring Process for Job Vacancies in Amazon: Written-test, Face to Face Interview
#5. Job Vacancies in Amazon Transaction Risk Management:
- Amazon India is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Transaction Risk Management Team in Hyderabad.
- Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk. Ideal applicants will have experience in the ecommerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace.
- All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
- The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
- The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals. They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
- Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Problem Solving Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, nights and outside of the “standard” work day (as required)
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement
- Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus.
Salary: INR 2,75,000 – 3,50,000 P.A. Free Transport, Sodexo Vouchers, Night shift allowance, Over Time Allowance
Hiring Process: Job Vacancies in Amazon is filled by Written-test, Face to Face Interview, Group Discussion
#6. Seller Support Job Vacancies in Amazon:
- The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners.
- The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform.
- The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
- A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Builds Platform and business knowledge to better serve sellers
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently knowledge while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Salary: NR 2,75,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.
Free Transport, Sodexo Meal Vouchers, Night Shift Allowance, Over Time Allowance.
Eligibility: Any graduation, post graduation (If BTech/MTech/Mpharm/MSC/MCA then they need 6 month relevant BPO experience).
Hiring Procedure: PIR, Online Tests & 2 Operations Rounds (Face to Face). Written-test, Face to Face Interview are the main selection process for Job Vacancies in Amazon.