Get NIOS D. El. Ed. Books in Odia for the in-service Teachers
NIOS has published Odia medium books for the D. El. Ed. programme for untrained teachers. You can now download the NIOS D. El. Ed. books in Odia language from this page.
NIOS.ac.in has published the study materials of DElEd course in Odia for the Odia candidates. These study materials are available on the official website of NIOS allong with the course-wise assignments.
Official website of NIOS is nios.ac.in. You can check the website personally or download the books from the below links.
These books are provided by NIOS themselves. So, these books of D.El.ED course are 100% genuine.
You need not to worry about the originality of these books.
Just download the books in Odia Language from the below links and start your preparation immediately. Otherwise you will be late.
Syllabus of NIOS D. El. Ed. Course in Odia:
Course 501 – Elementary Education in India: A Socio- Cultural Perspective
- Block 1: Elementary Education in India: A Retrospective (635 KB)
- Block 2: Elementary Education in India in the Cotemporary Context-I (635 KB)
- Block 3: Elementary Education in India in the Cotemporary Context-II (635 KB)
Course-502 : Pedagogic Processes in Elementary Schools
- Block 1: Learning and Teaching Process (635 KB)
- Block 2: Management of Learning-Teaching Process (635 KB)
- Block 3: Emerging Issues in Classroom Learning (635 KB)
- Block 4: Learning Assessment (635 KB)
Course-503: Learning Languages at Elementary Level
- Block 1: Understanding Language (635 KB)
- Block 2: Skills Associated with Language Learning (635 KB)
- Block 3: Language Learning in the classroom (635 KB)
Course-504: Learning Mathematics at Elementary Level
- Block 1: Importance of Learning Mathematics at the Elementary Stage of Schooling (635 KB)
- Block 2: Enriching Contents and Methodology(635 KB)
- Block 3: Learner Assessment in Mathematics (635 KB)
Course-505: Learning Environmental Studies at Primary Level
- Block 1: Importance of Teaching-Learning of EVS at primary level (635 KB)
- Block 2: Curriculum and Pedagogy of EVS (635 KB)
- Block 3: Assessment of learning in EVS (635 KB)
Course-506: Understanding children in inclusive context
- Block 1: Child Growth and Development: Basics (635 KB)
- Block 2: Personality Development of Children(635 KB)
- Block 3: Inclusive Education (635 KB)
- Block 4: Girl Child and Child Right (635 KB)
Course-507: Community& Elementary Education
- Block 1: Society, Community and School (635 KB)
- Block 2: School System(635 KB)
- Block 3: Managing School Community Interface (635 KB)
Course-508: Learning in Art, Health & Physical and Work Education at Elementary Level
- Block 1: Art Education (635 KB)
- Block 2: Health and Physical Education(635 KB)
- Block 3: Work Education (635 KB)
Course-509: Learning Social Science at Upper Primary Level
- Block 1: Understanding Social Science as a Discipline (635 KB)
- Block 2: Social Science Subjects and Concepts(635 KB)
- Block 3: Issues in Pedagogy of Social Sciences (635 KB)
Course-510: Learning Science at Upper Primary Level
- Block 1:Understanding Science (635 KB)
- Block 2: Managing & Measuring Science Learning(635 KB)
These books are necessery for the upcoming semester exam and for the preparation of assignment answers.
Importance of NIOS D. El. Ed. Books in Odia:
Odia candidates of NIOS DElEd course can now crack this exam easily. Because NIOS D. El. Ed. Books in Odia are available on the official website of National Institute of Open Schooling.
I have given the direct links to download the books on this page. You can download the books visiting the link.
How to Download NIOS DELED Odia Medium Books:
You can download the books of NIOS D.El.Ed. books in Odia from the official website of nios.ac.in.
To download the pdf files from the website you should follow the following steps. I am discussing the guidelines to download the Odia language books for D El ed here.
Also I have insert the direct link to get the study materials of D El Ed in Odia.
Steps to follow to Download Odia Medium Books:
- Visit www.nios.ac.in
- Go to “Programmes”
- Click on “D. El. Ed. (Diploma in Elementary Education)”
- Click on “D.El.Ed. Study Material”
- Click on “Odia”
- Now download the books subject-wise.
This guide will definitely help you to get the Odia study materials for D El Ed courses by NIOS.
Collect the books as early as possible and write the assignment answers.