NIOS DELED Result/Marksheet 2019 Download | dled.nios.ac.in
Candidates who have appeared in the Exam can download NIOS DELED Result and mark-sheet from the below links. These links are provided to download Nios deled result 2018 1st semester from the website dled.nios.ac.in.
NIOS D. El. Ed. results for 4th semester are scheduled to declare in the month of May 2019. The in-service un-trained teachers are eagerly waiting for the result since the exam will end on 07 march 2019.
Check NIOS DELED results for the following courses:
- Learning in Art, Health, Physical and Work Education at the Elementary level (508)
- Learning Social Science at Upper Primary Level (509) and Learning Science at Upper Primary Level (510)
How to Check DELED Result?
I have given the direct link to download your result in the last paragraph of this page. You may also download your marksheet by following the below process.
To get your NIOS D. El. Ed result from the official website dled.nios.ac.in follow the process step by step.
- Visit the official website of NIOS DELED – dled.nios.ac.in
- Click on the link “NIOS DElEd 2019 Result”.
- Then you have to enter your details as on the admit card.
- Press the submit button.
- After a few seconds, the result will be displayed on your screen.
Direct Link to download NIOS DELED Result 2019:
I have given the direct link to NIOS DELED 2018 result below. As the server remains too busy, please check the below links.
All of them are on the official page. So, visit the page and provide your roll and center number if required.
These links will work only after the declaration of the result of NIOS.
1. NIOS DELED Result Link 1 – http://old.nios.ac.in/nosresults/nos/dled.htm
2. NIOS DELED Result Link 2 – http://nios.ac.in/examresult.aspx
3. NIOS DELED Result Link 3– http://dled.nios.ac.in/teacherlogin.aspx
I think this article will definitely help you to get your result. If you get any problem or not seeing your result of the deled 4th sem exam, please comment below. You can ask your question on our careerassam forum too.
Please share view about your NIOD DELED Result in the comment section.