North East Network Recruitment 2019 for Project Director : Last Date-25/02/2019
North East Network Recruitment 2019 is a good opportunity for the job seekers who are seeking for a job in Assam. We have a details guide on this recruitment in this website of current job in Assam.
North East Network (NEN) is a women’s rights organisation linking with women irrespective of their diversity and regardless of ethnicity, sexual/gender identity disability, culture and space.
North East Network (NEN) is looking for eligible candidates for some of the vacant posts which will be filled up soon. This is a welknown organization in NE.
Posts under NEN Recruitment 2019
Name of post: Project Director
No of posts: 1
Pay for North East Network Recruitment 2019
Pay: Depending on qualification, experience and competency of the candidate, the salary is negotiable.
Age: No limit
Qualification for North East Network Recruitment 2019
- Educational Qualification:
- Post Graduate Degree in MBA/Professional degree/diploma in Rural Livelihoods/Designs from a recognized institute.
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in managing livelihood activities (preferably in weaving), handling projects relating to social sector, exposure in grants related projects esp. on livelihood.
- Experience of working with grassroots livelihood organizations in the north east region will be preferable.
- Knowledge of FCRA and other compliance procedures are desirable.
- Must have experience of using Internet based applications, using and working with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point and other related applications.
- Ability and willingness to travel and live in challenging conditions.
- Ensure a gender perspective in the scope of work
Job Role of North East Network Recruitment 2019
Job Role: Some of the key responsibilities of the Project Director will include:
- Sales and marketing of weaves that are produced by the weavers of North East Network
- Documenting of local designs for potential production by the weavers
- Identification of competent weavers in the three states with the assistance of state coordinators
- Identifying resource persons for training NEN teams and producer groups
- Overseeing the efficient processes of sales, records and inventories of raw material and finished products
- Maintain smooth coordination between the offices, staff, weavers in the project locations.
- Compliance with statutory legal requirements to the government and sponsors
- Regular reporting of the project in the three states with the assistance of State Coordinators
- Identifying vendors for future sales and partnerships
- Ensuring smooth maintenance of records both electronically and manually through the project cycle
Application Form of NEN Recruitment 2019
You have to apply online for this job under NEN.
How to apply: Mail your CV at [email protected].
Application Fee: No fee