NTPC Recruitment 2018 for Diploma Engineer Trainee Application Details
Assam Career new job notification again. এইবাৰ Job News Assam এ আপোনালৈ লৈ আহিছে NTPC Recruitment 2018 for Diploma Engineer ৰ খবৰ। National Thermal Power Limited (NTPC) invites online applications from energetic young Diploma Engineers with brilliant academic record to join NTPC for its projects located in various states and for its projects in various parts of India.
NTPC Ltd. is India’s largest energy conglomerate with an installed capacity of 53,651 MW and is presently contributing to 1/4th of the country’s electricity needs. Commensurate with our country’s growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032.
Alert! www.assampolice.gov.in 2018 Upcoming Notification
NTPC Recruitment 2018 for Diploma Engineer Selection Procedure:
Eligible candidates will have to undergo 2 stages of Online Test (Computer Based Test).
1st stage online test: In first stage, Online Aptitude Test (120 multiple questions) covering General English, Quantitative aptitude & Reasoning will be conducted. The duration of the test will be 2 hours. Each question carries 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answer. There is qualifying marks (40% marks in case of General category and 30% in case of SC/ST/OBC/ PwBD candidates). The candidates will be shortlisted @ 1:10 for 2nd stage Online Test (Technical). There will be no weightage to online aptitude test in final selection. 2nd stage Online Test: In
2nd stage, Online Technical Test (120 multiple questions) in respective discipline will be conducted. The duration of the test will be 2 hours. Each question carries 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answer. There is qualifying marks (40% marks in case of General category and 30% in case of SC/ST/OBC/ PwBD candidates). Offer of appointment may be issued based on merit. No skill test will be conducted.
TEST CENTERS: Candidates have to choose a city as Test Centre while filling online application and no change under any circumstance will be considered subsequently. However, NTPC reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending on the response of the candidates for that area / center.
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND: The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 1,00,000/- + GST (General and OBC) and Rs. 50,000/- + GST for SC/ST/Physically Challenged Person to serve the company for a minimum period of 3 years after completion of training.
HEALTH: The candidate should have sound health. Before joining, candidates will have to undergo medical examination by NTPC Medical Board and the decision of the board will be final and binding. Appointment will be subject to meeting the medical norms prescribed by the Company. No relaxation in medical norms is allowed. Detailed medical norms are available on the website.
Application Process of NTPC Recruitment 2018:
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of NTPC only. To apply visit: www.ntpccareers.net with your valid e-mail ID. The site is functional from 10.00 hours of 18.04.2018 to midnight of 09.05.2018.
- Candidate belonging to General/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 300/-. The SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM candidates need not to pay the registration fee.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee.
- All successfully enrolled candidates will be allowed to download the admit card from the site. Please note that the admit card will not be sent by post.
- Candidates are informed that scanned copies of pay-in slip (applicable for Gen/OBC only), photograph & signature (applicable for all) are required to be uploaded while applying for the post online.
Application Fee: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account number (A/C NO. 30987919993) at CAG branch (Branch Code: 09996), New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal of NTPC.
The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money.
This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. Bank commission charges will be borne by the candidate. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, NTPC will not be responsible. There will not be any other mode of money collection.
- Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates- 18.04.2018
- Last date for online registration of application by candidates -09.05.2018
- Downloading of Admit card for 1st stage Online Aptitude Test – Mid July 2018 (Tentatively)
- 1st Stage Online Aptitude Test -Last week of July 2018 (Tentatively)
- Downloading of Admit card for 2nd stage Online Technical Test-Mid August 2018 (Tentatively)
- 2nd Stage Online Technical Test- 3rd/4th week of August 2018 (Tentatively)
Online Application Link: http://www.ntpccareers.net/DT2018/hm.php
Details of NTPC Recruitment Diploma Engineer Post:
Name of the Post: Diploma Engineer Trainee
- Northern region Lucknow : 80 posts ( Mechanical – 36, Electrical – 23, C&I – 21)
- Eastern Region-I Patna : 83 posts (Mechanical – 29, Electrical – 23, C&I – 16, Civil – 15)
- Southern Region Secunderabad : 25 posts (Mechanical- 11, Electrical – 7, C&I – 7)
- Western Region – I Mumbai : 50 posts (Mechanical- 23, Electrical – 16, C&I – 11)
- Western Region – II Raipur : 124 posts (Mechanical- 46, Electrical – 36, C&I – 22, Mining – 20)
TRAINING, EMOLUMENTS & PLACEMENT: Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of 2 years at various NTPC sites and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.15,500/- per month. On successful completion of training, these candidates will be absorbed in the pre-revised pay scale of Rs. 15500-3%-34500/- (W7 grade). The final place of posting will be allocated after successful completion of the training. The wage revision is due w.e.f. 01.01.2017.
Download the Advertisement: Get official notification from this assam career link. Click to download here-http://www.ntpccareers.net/DT2018/hm.php.
NTPC Recruitment 2018 for Diploma Engineer Eligibility Conditions:
Age Limit: Upper Age limit is 25 years as on last date of application. For Land Oustees upper age limit is 35 years as on last date of application.
The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC (Non- Creamy Layer) candidates. It is relaxed by 10 years for PwBD-General, 13 years for PwBD-OBC(NCL) and 15 years for PwBD-SC/ST candidates.
Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89. Age relaxation will be applicable for XSM as per Government guidelines.
Educational Qualification: Full time regular Diploma in Engineering with 70% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PWD) in respective branch. Candidates, who have passed Diploma in 2017 and the final year students of 2018 (result to be declared by Aug/Sept 2018) will be eligible to apply only. This restriction is not applicable to Land Oustees (LOs).
Relaxation for SC/ST/ PwBD (where vacancies are identified): Pass marks Relaxation for Land Oustees: 50% marks.
Note: Eligible candidates, who have passed in 2017 and the final year students of 2018 (result to be declared by Aug/Sept 2018) will be eligible to apply only. The above restriction is not applicable to Land Oustees (LOs).
This is all about NTPC Recruitment 2018 for Diploma Engineer.