(Official) GU Online form Fill Up Link -GUExamform|guportal.in
Here is the form fill up link for you. The examination form fillup process for the students (except IDOL scheme) of B.A,B.Sc., B.Com, 2nd Semester Examination, 2018 (Regular Batch) will be done through online system.
The online form fillup portal has already been opened.
The last date for filling up the examination forms for the students is 23rd April, 2018 (12 AM Midnight).
The date of GU Exam form Fill Up 2018 has been fixed by the office of the under signed to avoid the technical difficulties of the process of preparing Pre-examination document swith in short and stipulated time. B.A., B.Sc., B.Com. Second Semester Examination, 2018 (regular batch) form fill up link given below.
GU Exam form Fill Up 2018 Process:
Gauhati University TDC Exam Form Fill up process of filling the form, following points may kindly be noted very carefully.
1. Students of 2nd semester (Regular batch) Can fill up the examination form on GUPORTAL(htps://guportal.in/) by clicking Exam Form (2017-2018) link
2. To login in the 2nd semester examination form students need to click on the link ‘ Click Here For Examination Login’
3. Students can login by using their Roll No or Registration Number or their Application No.
4. Any student who has not fills up the examination form in 1s semester they will not be able to fill up their 2n semester examination form online. In such cases the students are informed to submit their subject details and other information to the colleges along with the requisite fees. The colleges have to submit all such applications along with the fees to the office of the undersigned.
GU Online form Fill Up Fees:
The fee structure for all the examinations remains unchanged hence it will be similar with the last semester examinations held in November-December, 2017.
Fees once paid online will not be refundable
- Students need to pay the examination fees online which includes the Examination Fees and Mark sheet Fees).
- Students have to pay the N.C Fees (If any) center fees and Practical fees in their respective colleges.
College can approve the examination forms using their earlier login ID and Password.
GU Online form Fill Up for IDOL:
The form fill up process for the students under IDOL scheme will remain same as in the last session i.e. preparation of consolidated statement through exce sheet.
Colleges have to submit 3 sets (Hard Copy) of the consolidated statements in the format supplied in the last semester examination or as available in the colleges.
All the IDOL students (regular batch) are to submit their applications in the colleges directly along with the fees.
Form Fill up Note to the Colleges:
Some of the colleges have not yet deposited the affiliation fees/ permission fees etc. to the University.
It is therefore requested to clear the outstanding fees before submission of Examination forms and fees.
A clearance certificate from the Affiliation Branch against clearing of affiliation/permission/renewal fees for the subjects being offered in the college is to be submitted along with the submission of fees details.
Mere filling up of examination form does not ensure the candidates to get the chance to appear in the examination. Students must have at last 75 percentage of attendance which will be monitored by the Principals.
For any correction Colleges can mail at gunodalofficer @gmail.com
GU Form Fill up Important Dates:
Last date of online filling of Examination Form: April 23rd 2018