As per Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019, OIL is recruiting Officer on contract basis for its drilling operations in Mizoram purely for temporary requirement.
The contractual post of Officer would be for a minimum period of six months, which is also extendable by two six months term for a maximum period of one year six months depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual.
Details of Post under Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019
Name of post: HSE Officer on contract
No of posts: 1
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification of Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019
- BE/ B Tech in any discipline
- Post Qualification Experience as 18.03.2019: Minimum 01 (one) year experience in E&P Operations (Drilling wells) as HSE Officer In any Govt / Public/ Private sector organizaticin of repute.
Pay Particulars: Consolidated Contract Honorarium (per month): Rs 40.000/-
Also visit our posts in D. El. ED Books
Application Procedure for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019
Candidates who possess the above required criteria may appear for walk-in interview as per the following schedule alongwith-
- Original mark-sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable) & experience certificates,
- a set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheets. pass certificates, caste certificate (If apptible), experience certificate,
- 2 passport size recent photographs.
- Filled-in Blo Data form
Interview Details for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 18.03.2019
Reporting time: 8.00 am to 9.00.am
Conference Room, Narangi Club, Pipeline Headquarters,
Oil India Limited, P.O.- Udayan Vihar,
Narangi. Guwahati, Assam
Advertisement Details: For detailed notification about Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 Please visit in the below link-