ONGC Recruitment Assam | ONGC Assam Recruitment 2018
এইবাৰ Job News Assam এ আপোনালৈ লৈ আহিছে ONGC Recruitment Assam ৰ খবৰ। We have here to discuss ONGC Assam Recruitment 2018 News. We have listed all the latest advertisement from ONGC in this page.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC) is embarking upon a major recruitment exercise of recruiting various interesting posts for the candidates of Assam. Candidates interested to joining through ONGC Recruitment 2018 read this post carefully. If you like to apply for Indian Air Force Pilot, we have a detailed post on the topic.
ONGC Recruitment Assam Online Application:
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply ONLINE ONLY through the link below.
You can view all the latest advertisement by ONGC Assam here-
ONGC Recruitment 2018 Assam:
- 26 Oct 2018: ONGC, CBM Asset, Bokaro invites interested and eligible Retired Mamlatdar and/or Tehsildar and/or Circle Officer and/or officials equivalent to these post/ rank, Retired Forest Ranger and Retired Surveyor (AMEEN/AMIN) who has been superannuated/ retired from the services of Government of Jharkhand, to appear for a Walk-in-interview for engagement purely on contract basis. Read More
- 24 Oct 2018: ONGC, Ahmedabad Asset intends to engage suitable interested professional for the following position on full time contract basis for a period
up to 30.06.2020. Job is purely on Contract basis and doesn’t carry any liability on ONGC for regular appointment at any stage. Read More.
- 24 Oct 2018: ONGC Ahmedabad Asset, Ahmedabad invites qualified & experienced retired Revenue Officials i.e. Ex-Mamlatdar to appear for walk in interview for engagement as Junior Consultant (Mamlatdar) in ONGC on contract basis for 4 (Four) years Read more
- 13 Oct 2018: ONGC, CBM Asset, Bokaro invites interested and eligible
Retired Mamlatdar and/or Tehsildar and/or Circle Officer and/or officials equivalent to these post/ rank, Retired Forest Ranger and Retired Surveyor (AMEEN/AMIN) who has been superannuated/retired from the services of Government of Jharkhand , to appear for a Walk-in-interview for engagement purely on contract basis to the posts Read More.
- 10 Oct 2018: ONGC, Delhi requires General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO),
on contract basis to meet the contingency requirements Read more.
- 25 Sep 2018: Uploading documents by UGC-NET qualified(July 2018 examination) candidates for shortlisting in ONGC against Advt. No. 1/2018(R&P)
“Online application for recruitment for the above mentioned post is available on www.ongcindia.com.
The candidate can access the online application form at www.ongcindia.com.
Application Fee: You have to pay fee to apply for the above mentioned posts. TTo know in details you have to check the above links. General & OBC: Rs. /- and SC , ST & PWD: No Fees payable. Registration Fee may be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India through the challan in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No.30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun. (Please check the original advertisement I have given above).
Last date to Apply: The online registration site would be opened from on the prescribed date.
Correspondence Address: www.ongcindia.com
Online Application Link: www.ongcindia.com
Details of ONGC Assam Recruitment:
Name of the Post: Graduate Trainee
Vacancy Details: 1032 posts (UR-543, OBC-268, SC-148, ST-73) in Engineering, Geo-Sciences and other disciplines.
- AEE (Cementing) Mechanical : 11
- AEE (Cementing)
- Petroleum : 01 AEE (Civil) : 27
- AEE (Drilling) Mechanical : 1
- AEE (Drilling) Petroleum : 08
- AEE (Electrical) : 127
- AEE (Electronics) : 30
- AEE (Instrumentation) : 40
- AEE (Mechanical) : 106
- AEE (Production) – Mechanical : 76
- AEE (Production) – Petroleum : 46
- AEE (Production) – Chemical : 101
- AEE (Reservoir) : 18
- Chemist : 93
- Geologist : 73
- Geophysicist (Surface) : 41
- Geophysicist (Wells) : 26
- Materials Management Officer : 49
- Programming Officer : 16
- Transport Officer : 14
Pay: Rs. 24900-3%-50500
Download the Advertisement: Get official notification from this Assam career link. Click to download ONGC advertisement here.
ONGC Assam Recruitment Eligibility Conditions:
ONGC has described on the notification about the eligibility conditions for the vacancy positions. For ONGC Recruitment 2018 Assam, you have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
So, before applying for the post you should read the below conditions carefully. Otherwise, ONGC may not accept your application form.
Age Limit for ONGC Recruitment 2018 Assam:
30 years [except AEE(Drilling/Cementing)] and 28 years [For AEE(Drilling/Cementing]. Age relaxation as per GOI rules.
Educational Qualification for ONGC Recruitment 2018:
1. Graduate Degree in respective branch/es of Engineering with minimum 60% marks [post/s 1 to 13 and 18] 2. Post Graduate/ M. Tech/ M.Sc. in respective subject/s with minimum 60% marks [post/s 14 to 17] 3. Graduate Degree in Computer Engineering/ Information Technology or MCA or Post Graduate in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks or ‘B’ level diploma as defined by Dept., of Electronics, GOI. [post 19] 4. Graduate degree in Auto Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks. [post 20]
Other Qualification for ONGC Recruitment Assam 2018:
GATE 2018 : The desirous and eligible candidates having the essential qualification for the advertised posts should have appeared in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018.
The GATE-2018 Score in the subject mentioned against the posts of ONGC will be considered by ONGC for shortlisting the candidates for the further selection process of Personal Interview as per the criteria decided by the Management committee of ONGC job in Assam.
This is all about ONGC Assam Recruitment 2018.