Secondary Education Department, Assam has declared Teachers’ Eligibility Test 2017 for Graduate Teachers in Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo/ Manipuri/ Hindi Medium. The application process for this TET is online. So, I am discussing here the process of online application submission of Assam TET 2017 for Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo/ Hindi/ Manipuri medium.
Before fiiling the online application form of TET Assam 2017 by RMSAAssam.in, you should remind some important notes. I will teach you all the important tips to fill up the Application form of Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo/ Hindi/ Manipuri medium TET 2017.
Also read these important Tips:
Steps to be Followed by Candidates of TET Assam.
- Download Instruction Manual.
- Read Carefully.
- Filling of Online Application Form with uploading Photo and Sign of recommended size.
- Data Validation.
- With this Challan, Candidate has to pay fee in bank. Bank will give Challan No./Transaction Id.
- After Confirmation of payment, by Bank, Application Form will be accepted.
What is in the Instruction Manual of Assam TET 2017:
Yes, you need not to download the INSTRUCTION MANUAL TO FILL-UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. I have already read the instruction manual of Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo/ Hindi/ Manipuri medium TET 2017 application fill up process.
Application Procedure of RMSA TET 2017:
Stage 1: FILLING UP AND SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Candidates are required to visit the RMSA, Assam’s official website www.rmsaassam.in and click the link for Online Application for Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) for Graduate Teachers’ for Assamese/Bengali/Bodo/Hindi/Manipuri medium, which will redirect to a page where link for “Application Form” will be available .
- Once the candidate clicks the “Application Form” link it will offer an Instruction Page. The candidates are requested to go through the page and press the NEXT button.
- The duration of a session of online application is 30 minutes. Candidates are requested to fill up the form and upload the photograph and signature within the stipulated time. Once time limit is over, the session will be expired and the candidates need to apply afresh.
Important Instruction to fill up the TET Application Form:
I. Applicant’s are advised to select the appropriate option for which they are going to apply
1- Assamese medium TET 2- Bengali medium TET 3- Bodo medium TET 4- Hindi medium TET 5- Manipuri medium TET
II. Applicant’s Full name (in CAPITALS only): Please type your name in CAPITAL letter
III. Father’s Name (in CAPITALS only): Please type your father’s name in CAPITAL letter only.
IV. Mother’s Name (in CAPITALS only): Please type your Mother’s Name in CAPITAL letter only.
V. Guardian’s Name (in CAPITALS only): Please type your Guardian’s Name in CAPITAL letter only. If either father or mother is the guardian of the applicant then type the same in the text box of “GUARDIANS NAME”
VI. Please type your full communication address including Post Office. Select district and type the Police station and the pin code for further correspondence .
VII. If Communication and Permanent address is same then click the check box ( ). Otherwise follow the step no
VIII. Please type the 10 digit mobile no.
IX. Please provide a valid email id for any future correspondence.
X. If anybody do not have any phone no or email id then click the check box ( ) where Phone no or email id is not available is written.
XI. Please select the Gender
XII. Please select a valid Date of Birth from the Date picker.
XIII. Are you a permanent resident of Assam? Please select Yes No
XIV. Did you applied for Special Teachers’ Eligibility Test vide advertisement no. RMSA/STET/343/2014/1 dated 30/06/2014 (SPECIAL TET 2014) : Please select Yes No
If Yes ,Please enter the Application No. of Special Teachers’ Eligibility Test vide advertisement no. RMSA/STET/343/2014/1 dated 30/06/2014 (SPECIAL TET 2014)
(The candidates who have applied earlier vide advertisement no. RMSA/STET/343/2014/1 dated 30/06/2014 need not pay the fee for this TET provided the applicant have to mention his/her online Application Number against our earlier advertisement no. RMSA/STET/343/2014/1 dated 30/06/2014 in the form)
XV. If the Applicant’s is applying for Assamese Medium TET then please select from the following
- Are you passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Assamese language as one of the subjects : Yes /No
- Are you having Diploma in Assamese language issued by the Axom Sahitya Sabha : Yes/ No
- Have you read up to HSLC Level in Assamese Medium Schools : Yes /No
If the Applicant’s is applying for Bengali Medium TET then please select from the following
- Are you passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Bengali language as one of the subjects : Yes No
- Are you having Diploma in Bengali language issued by the Barak Upatyaka Bangaya Sahitya O Sanskriti Sammelan : Yes No
- Have you read up to HSLC Level in Bengali Medium Schools : Yes No
If the Applicant’s is applying for Bodo Medium TET then please select from the following
- Are you passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Bodo language as one of the subjects : Yes No
- Have you read up to HSLC Level in Bodo Medium Schools : Yes No
If the Applicant’s is applying for Hindi Medium TET then please select from the following
- Are you passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Hindi language as one of the subjects : Yes No
- Have you read up to HSLC Level in Hindi Medium Schools : Yes No
If the Applicant’s is applying for Manipuri Medium TET then please select from the following
- Are you passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Manipuri language as one of the subjects : Yes No
- Have you read up to HSLC Level in Manipuri Medium Schools : Yes No
XVI. Please select option for Post (Any One)
- Graduate Teacher
- Hindi Teacher
- Classical Teacher (Assamese Language,Manipuri language)
- Classical Teacher (Sanskrit)
- Classical Teacher (Arabic,Urdu,Persian etc)
XVII. How to Enter Education Qualification:
Please Enter the Education Qualification Details as per the Certificate.
(Verification of documents with the information provided by the applicants will be done later. Misrepresentation/discrepancy of any facts by the candidates will lead to cancellation of his/her candidature.)
XVIII. Are You Orthopaedically / Locomotor Impaired?
Please select Yes No. If “yes” then enter the % of disability. Physical disability when more than 40% are only eligible to apply under this category. In this case upload the Disability Certificate in jpg format and size should not be more than 50 kb.
XIX. Please select Social Category : Please select any one >GENERAL >SC >ST-P >ST-H >OBC / MOBC (Social category is once selected by the applicant it cannot be changed in the subsequent stages)
XX. Please select the Nationality (Only Indian citizen is allowed)
XXI. Religion : Please Select any one >Hinduism >Islam >Christian >Sikhism >Buddhism >Other Religion
XXII. If candidate selects Other Religion then one text box will be appeared where candidates need to specify their religion
XXIII. Have you ever been convicted for any offence involving moral turpitude : Please Select Yes/ No
How to Scan and Upload Photographs and Signature:
How to Set RMSAAssam.in Password:
XXV. Password: Please Provide a Password for further Login. Password must have minimum 8 characters. Please remember the password given by you. It is important for further login.
XXVI. Re Enter Password: Please provide the same Password as you provide in Password field to confirm the Password.
XXVII. Enter Image Text as shown in the Image
XXVIII. Click the declaration check box
( “I declare that the above entries in the Application Form has been filled up by myself and the entries made are correct as per my documents and to the best of my knowledge and belief. I agree that if any statement is proved to be false then the Authority shall have the right to take legal action against me and also cancel the application for submitting false information of statement. I further declare that there is no allegation of misconduct against me and I have never been convicted for any offence involving moral turpitude”)
XXIX. Verification of documents with the information provided by the applicants will be done later. Misrepresentation/ discrepancy of any facts by the candidates will lead to cancellation of his/her candidature.).
Double Check the Data you have entered:
How to Pay Fee for Assam TET 2017:
- After submission of the application form, the candidate should save and take printout of the system generated Bank e-challan.
- The Application Number is a must for any correspondence in the future. Please, note that the candidate is not required to send any of these documents to the office.
DEPOSIT THE EXAMINATION FEE (Rs 400/-) AT ANY BRANCH OF STATE BANK OF INDIA AFTER SECOND WORKING DAY (48 Hours) FROM THE DAY OF THE APPLICATION SUBMIT.
- Payment of Examination Fee can be made at any branch of State Bank of India by cash only. System generated Bank e-Challan is a must for depositing the fee. Once the requisite fee is paid, the Bank will provide a Journal Number in the Bank e-Challan and will return candidate’s copy of the same. The candidate should ensure that State Bank of India Branch Code, Journal Number along with Branch Seal is inserted properly on the Candidate’s copy of the Bank e-Challan. The candidates are advised to preserve the aforesaid payment challan with them for future reference.
- Once a candidate acquires the SBI fee payment Journal Number, the candidate is required to go to www.rmsaassam.in website after two working days (48 hours) from the day of the payment and click the “Online Application for Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) for Graduate Teachers’ for Assamese/Bengali/Bodo/Hindi/Manipuri medium” link which redirects the candidate to a page where link for Login Form will be available.
- Once the candidate clicks the “Login Form” link it will offer a Login Page. The candidates are requested to enter the Application no and the password created during online form submission and click the login button.
- After successful login candidates will be able to take print out of the Application submitted.