Process and Syllabus of Gauhati High Court Judicial Service Grade III Recruitment
Gauhati High Court Judicial Service Grade III Recruitment is going to held in Guwahati for the graduate students.
To apply for the posts of Gauhati High Court Judicial Service only Online applications are invited till 5.00PM of 9/10/2017.
Eligible candidates can get a job in Assam through the GHC appointment in 35 (Thirty Five) vacant post in the Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service.
Scale of pay for this Judicial Service Grade III Recruitment in GHC is Rs.27,700/- – 770- 33, 090 – 920 – 40, 450 – 1080- 44, 770/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Gauhati High Court Judicial Service Grade III Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Judial Service Grade-III
- Number of Vacancy: 35 [UR-26, SC-1, ST(H)-8]
- Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India
- Qualification: Candidate must be a degree holder in law from a recognized University.
- Age limit: SC/ST – 43 years (PWD – 48 years, Others – 38 years)
How to Apply for Gauhati HC Judicial Service Grade III Recruitment:
Application process for this recruiotment is online.
Candidates who fulfill the requisite criteria can submit their online application forms, through the home page of the website www.ghconline.gov.in.
Go to the homepage of Gauhati High Court and click on the caption “Click here to apply” to apply online.
Gauhati High Court Grade III Job Application Fees:
For SC/ST: Rs.250/-
For all others: Rs.500/-
- Submission of online application starts from: 20/09/2017, 12:00 Noon
- Last date for submission of online application: 09/10/2017, 5:00 PM
- Last date for payment of fees: 13/10/2017, Till bank transaction hour
You may like to know How to prepare for Gauhati high Court Law Clerk
Gauhati High Court Judicial Service Grade III Selection Process:
The selection process of Gauhati High Court Judicial Service Grade III Recruitment Examination consist of three steps.
- Preliminary Examination (Screening Test): The candidates who will secure 60% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be eligible for appearing in the Main Examination : Provided that the ratio on the basis of which the candidates will be called for Main (Examination) shall be 1:10.
- Main (Written) Examination: All candidates who obtain 60% or more aggregate marks in the Main Written Examination subject to securing at least 45% marks in individual Paper – I, II, III & IV and minimum 35% marks in the language paper (paper-v) shall be called for viva voice.
- Viva Voice/Interview: The ratio in which the candidates will be called for viva voice/ interview is 1:3 subject to marks obtained as stated above.
Gauhati High Court Grade III Judicial Service Exam Syllabus:
Syllabus of Gauhati High Court Judicial Service Grade III is very important for the candidates of GHC Grade III aspirants. I have discussed the Guwahati High Court Grade III syllabus here.
This syllabus was published on the website of Gauhati High Court www.ghconline.gov.in.
You can download the syllabus in PDF format from here.
Downloaded Syllabus of GHC Preliminary Exam:
Gauhati High Court Grade III Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Screening test) is a test of objective questions.
There will be a test of 100 marks.
Out of which 90 marks will cover the following subjects-
- General Knowledge,
- Constitution of India,
- Code of Civil Procedure,
- Code of Criminal Procedure,
- Transfer of Property Act,
- Indian Penal Code,
- Indian Evidence Act,
- Law of Torts
Remaining 10 marks to test the proficiency in the Official Language(s) of state of Assam (Assamese).
Downloaded Syllabus of Main Exam of Gauhati High Court Grade III Judicial Service:
As the official syllabus of Gauhati High Court Grade III Exam, the main exam will be a test of four papers.
Each paper covers 100 marks. Main exam of Gauhati High Court Grade III Judicial Service is of 400 marks and you should qualify in each of the 4 papers separately.
Here are the Subject wise syllabus of Gauhati High Court Judicial Service Grade III Exam 2017.
Paper-I : English (100 Marks)
a) Essay Writing
b) Precise Writing.
c) Grammar etc.
Paper-II: General Knowledge (100 Marks)
a) Objective Type
b) Aptitude Test
Paper-III : Law Paper-I (100 Marks)
a) Constitution of India
b) Code of Civil Procedure
c) Transfer of Property Act
d) Indian Contract Act
Paper-IV : Law Paper-II (100 Marks)
a) Indian Penal Code
b) Criminal Procedure Code
c) Indian Evidence Act
d) Indian Contract Act
Gauhati High Court Interview/Viva Voice: 50 Marks:
After qualifying in the written test of Gauhati High Court there will be a interview or Viva Voice for 50 marks.
You have to qualify in the viva voice or interview to get on the final selection list of Gauhati High Court Judicial Service Grade III Exam 2017.
I hope this article will definitely help you to clarify all the doubts about GHC Judicial Service grade III exam.
If you have any confusion please comment below.