The Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam has published a notification regarding Recruitment of Teachers in LP schools. There are 3088 Nos. of regular posts to be filled by these selection process. This is another largest recruitment process after Teacher Recruitment under SSAAssam.
In this article you will learn all about the recruitment of regular vacancy in 2017. We are discussing the easiest process to apply online for the candidates with TET and DElEd.
Applications are hereby invited from the TET and DElEd qualified candidates for filling up of 3088 Nos. of regular vacant posts of teachers in
Lower Primary Schools under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam.
Vacancy Under Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam:
- LP Assistant Teacher Vacancy total 3,088 nos.
- UP Assistant Teacher total vacancy 1,129 nos.
- Science Teacher in UP schools total vacancy 161 nos.
- UP Hindi Teacher vacancy total 1,473 nos.
- Arabic Teachers in Upper Primary schools total vacancy 176 nos.
#1 Details of LP Assistant Teachers vacancies are shown below:
#2 The district-wise and category-wise break-up of UP Assistant Teachers vacancies are shown below:
#3 The district-wise and category-wise break-up of UP Science Teachers vacancies are shown below:
#4 The district-wise and category-wise break-up of UP Hindi Teachers vacancies are shown below:
#5 Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam vacancy of UP Arabic Teachers:
Basic Conditions for LpUp Regular Teacher Recruitment under Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam:
- Age Limit:
To apply for the above mentioned posts under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam, minimum age of candidate should be between 18 years to 43 years. You should calculate your age as on 1st January, 2017.
Relaxation of upper age limit will be considered for SC, ST (P),ST(H) and PH candidates for another 5 years.
2. A candidate must possess the ability to read, write and speak in the medium of instruction pertaining to the district in which the candidate wishes to apply.
3. A candidate should apply for the posts of Teachers in LP and UP schools under DEE, Assam only on the website www.lpupteachers.com. Application process will start from 10:00AM of 08/04/2017 to midnight of 30/04/2017.
You should not apply on any offline application. DEE, Assam will not accept any application other than online mode.
4. The officials will verify all the Online Applications and documents submitted by the candidates from 05/06/2017 to 20/06/2017. At the time of documents verification they will check the original documents of the candidates.
The district-wise schedule of verification of documents will be published on the official website of Director of Elementary Education, Assam.
5. The candidates have to deposit a fee of an amount of Rs. 200/- Rs. 150/- for SC, ST(P),and ST(H) candidates.
BPL candidates are free from any fee.
Fee should be deposited in the form of Indian Postal Order. Collect the IPO in the name of Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19.
The candidates must have to submit the IPO in original at the time of document verification only.
6. The regular teachers working in LP School are not allowed to apply in any posts in LP Schools but may apply in UP Schools through proper channel only.
7. All eligible contractual teachers may apply to anyone of the posts.
8. A candidate can apply only once in any of the districts mentioned above, if found otherwise the candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled.
#1 Educational Qualification for the Assistant teachers for lower primary school:
- 50%in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with LPTET and 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized
- Or Graduate degree from UGC recognized University with LPTET and 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized institutes.
N.B.:Or any other qualification as approved by the National Council For Teacher Education.
Candidates who have passed TET for 6th Scheduled Areas and candidates who have passed TET for Madrassa are not eligible for the post of Assistant Teacher as per Govt.
#2 Educational Qualification for the Assistant teachers for upper primary school:
- Graduate degree from the UGC recognized University and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)
#3 Educational Qualification for the Science teachers for upper primary school:
- B.Sc. degree from the UGC recognized University and UP TET qualified in Science and Mathematics Science stream.
- and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)
#4 Educational Qualification for the Hindi teachers for upper primary school:
- Graduate degree from the UGC recognized University having Hindi as one of the subjects Hindi and UPTET Teacher and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or
- B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Grade Pay Education).
#5 Educational Qualification for the Arabic teachers for upper primary school:
- Graduate degree from the UGC recognized University having Arabic as one of the subjects Arabic and UPTET Teacher and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or
- B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Grade Pay
Reservation: There shall be reservation for Women/Ex-servicemen/ Physically Handicapped candidates (not less than 40%) as per existing Government Rules.
Pay Structure: An appointed teacher through DEE Assam will get the pay and other allowances as per govt rule. They will get pay (band II) @Rs.5,200- 20,200/-+ Grade Pay.
Process of Online Application:
Proforma of online application form for the TET Teacher recruitment 2017.
This is a proforma of the online application form of DEE Teacher recruitment. To apply for the post you should go to the online apply link on the website of DEE, Assam.
Select LP/UP TET held in which you are qualified:
I-Gen/ III-(SM-I)/IV-(SM-II)/V-(Medium)/VI-(Reserved Category).
TET Roll No…………………
TET Certificate Form No………………….
Date of Birth:…………….
Name of candidate:……………..
Mobile Phone Number:………………..
Qualification: Year of Passing Marks Obtained Total Marks Percentage
3. TET Mark:………………..
4. 2 Year D El Ed/ 2 Year Special Education:…………………..
• In case of sports and cultural activities the candidates must represent State or Nation.
District applied for:……………..
I hereby declare that the information submitted herein are true and correct. I understand that in the event of particulars or information given herein being found false or incorrect, my candidature for the recruitment is liable to be rejected or cancelled. In the event of my misstatement! discrepancy in the particulars if detected, after my appointment, my service shall be terminated without any notice to me.
Signature of Candidate
Submit Review Print
Documents required to be uploaded in the time of online application in JPG Format:
You should upload the following documents in jpg format to apply for the posts of teachers under DEE, Assam 2017.
It will be better if you scan your documents with a good scanner before starting your application process. These testimonials must follow the rule of maximum and minimum size in KB.
Below is the details list of the important documents to keep ready-
(30 KB to 40 KB)
- Passport Size Colour Photograph
- Scanned Signature (30 KB to 40 KB)
(40 KB to 50 KB)
- BPL Certificate from concerned authority, by BPL Candidates
(80 KB to 100 KB)
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate
- TET Marksheet and Certificate
- DElEd Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of SCI ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC)
- Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented state at National Level) etc. if any.
- For the candidates of UPteachers- Marksheet and Certificate of Degree (in case of candidates for the post of Hindi Teacher, shall submit all the Mark Sheet that shows Hindi as one of the subject in Degree Level)
How to Fill the online application form:
• After successful submission of the online form, candidates shall take a print out of the form and submit the same along-with self-attested copies of mark-sheets and certificates in support of educational qualification, caste, disability, TET, DElEd etc. at the time of document verification before the Selection Committee.
• Candidates should be cautious while submitting the online application form as once the online application is submitted against a particular Roll Number of TET examination, they will not be allowed to submit the online application form for second time.
• After submitting the online application form, the candidates will get a Unique Number against the submitted application and will keep a copy of the unique Number for all future references.
• Candidates may note that failing to appear before the Selection Committee for verification of documents on the scheduled date and time will result cancellation of their candidature. No further communication in this regard will be entertained.
• The office will not be responsible for any lapse in submission of online application due to any technical problem.
Process of Documents Verification:
The following self-attested copies of certificates and documents to be submitted with the print-out copy of the online application and original testimonials to be produced before the Selection Committee.
- Mark sheet of H. S. (Senior Secondary) I Graduation Examination.
- Pass Certificate of H. S. / Graduation Examination
- Pass Certificate of H. S. L. C. / H. S. L. C. Admit Card in support of age.
- Certificate and Mark sheet of TET.
- Certificate and Mark sheet of DElEd.
- Certificates in support of Schedule Caste I Schedule Tribe (Plains or Hills) /OBC/ MOBC.
- Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities.
- Certificate of NCC (B & C Category only), Sports and Cultural. (Representing State or Nation)
- Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik welfare Board.