Recruitment of Regular Teachers (TET Qualified) in Assam LP Schools -dee.assam.gov.in
Assam Govt Recruits regular teachers for the govt and Provincialised Lower Primary Schools through Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam. Website of DEE, Assam is dee.assam.gov.in and you can check any update regarding appointment of Regular teachers in Assam on this official website of DEE i.e. dee.assam.gov.in.
If you are looking for a regular teacher job in Assam, you should check dee.assam.gov.in regularly. Because any update regarding the appointment of Regular Vacant
Posts of Teachers in Govt. & Provincialised LP or UP Schools will be published here.
Eligibility conditions for TET Assam regular Teachers:
Educational Qualification for the Assistant teachers for lower primary school:
- 50%in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with LPTET and 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized institutes.
- Or Graduate degree from UGC recognized University with LPTET and 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized institutes.
Educational Qualification for the Assistant teachers for upper primary school:
- Graduate degree from the UGC recognized University and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)
Educational Qualification for the Science teachers for upper primary school:
- B.Sc. degree from the UGC recognized University and UP TET qualified in Science and Mathematics Science stream.
- and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)
Educational Qualification for the Hindi teachers for upper primary school:
- Graduate degree from the UGC recognized University having Hindi as one of the subjects Hindi and UPTET Teacher and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or
- B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Grade Pay Education).
Educational Qualification for the Arabic teachers for upper primary school:
- Graduate degree from the UGC recognized University having Arabic as one of the subjects Arabic and UPTET Teacher and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or
- B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Grade Pay Education)
Recent Advertisement of LPUP Teachers:
Recently dee.assam.gov.in had published an advertisement vide DEE, Assam (lpupteachers.com) Adv. No. EAA/SIU/3/2014/146 dated 30/10/2014.
In this Advertisement of regular vacant posts in LP schools total Nos. of Advertised Posts were 8193, which was subsequently reduced to 7236 vide Corrigendum No. EAA/SIU/3/2014653 dated 13/08/2015 based on the PTR.
This notification was Regarding recruitment of TET Qualified Candidates for the regular teachers.
dee.assam.gov.in preparation of Merit List :
The work of preparation of Merit List was outsourced vide DEE, Assam office order
No. EAA/SIU/3/2014/ Pt.-I/14 dated 07/1/2015 to Bohniman Systems Pvt. Ltd.
The select list of dee.assam.gov.in was prepared on the basis of the criteria provided as per Govt. norms, i.e. Marks of HSSLC, Marks of TET and Marks of Diploma in Elementary Education (D El Ed), Marks of NCC, Cultural and Sports were also counted as per existing norms.
Through this selection process, dee.assam.gov.in selected total 7234 nos candidates.
2 Nos. of posts could not be filled up due to equal marks obtained by the candidates, 1 candid ate in Bongaigaon District and 1 candidate in Dhubri District.
Place of Posting of the Regular Teachers:
The place of posting of the Regular Vacant Posts of Teachers in Assam had been selected through a Computerized Ramdomization Process.
This selection was done in the presence of the following renowned educationists of Assam:
I. Sri N M Hussain, IAS (Retd), Chairman, Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, Assam
II. Dr. I K Bhattacharjee, Retd. Principal, Cotton College
III. Dr. Dinesh Baishya, Retd. Principal, B Borooah College
IV. Sri Ramesh Pathak, Retd. Proff & HOD, Assamese, Cotton College
V. Sri Dinesh Baroowa, Former Registrar, Gauhati University
VI. Smti Kabita Bhuyan, Principal, Paltan Bazar Bengali Boys’ HS School
The Final District-wise Break-up is as follows:
|Sl. No.||District||No. of posts advertised||Nos. of selected candidate|
District-Wise Breakup of Candidates with & without Diploma in Elementary Education:
|District||No. of posts advertised||Nos. of selected candidate||Nos. of candidate having D. El. Ed.||Nos. of candidate without D. El. Ed.|