Now your time to wait for the result of JLEE is over. Directorate of Technical Education, Assam declare the result for Joint Lateral Entrance Examination (JLEE) 2017.
You can check your roll no on the published list of qualified candidates and the candidates who are on the waiting lists.
Important: Verification Schedule for Asst. Teacher under SSA, Assam 2017
The result of JLEE17 is published on the website http://www.dteassam.in showing the roll nos and total marks obtained in the Exam.
DTE Assam has given some rule for the counseling of the candidates that will be held on 24 July 2017 and place of the meeting will be in MDC Building, Assam Engineering College, Jalukbari, Guwahati-13.
Important: Procedure of District Level Screening & Verification for Assistant Teachers
Results of JLEE 2017:
Here is the Result of the Joint Lateral Entrance Examination on 25th June 2017 at Assam Engineering College, Jorhat Engineering College, and Bineswar Brahma Engineering College.
DTE, Assam has declared the Results of JLEE 2017 for the following Branches of Engineering-
- Civil Engineering- Total seats 23 Nos
- Mechanical Engineering – Total Seats 21 Nos
- Instrumentation Engineering – Total seats- 05 Nos
- Electrical Engineering – Total seats 21 Nos
- Computer Science & Engineering – Total seats 08 Nos
- Chemical Engineering – Total seats 12 Nos
- Industrial & Production Engineering – Total Seats 02 Nos
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering – Total seats 12 Nos
- Power Electronics & Instrumental Engineering – Total seats 06 Nos
Date and Venue of JLEE17 Counseling:
All the Candidates both in the Merit List and Waiting List are asked to be present at Venue as shown for Counseling.
Date of Counseling: 24th July 2017
Time of Reporting: 9.00 Hrs
Venue: MDC Building, Assam Engineering College, Jalukbari, Guwahati-13
Procedure for Counseling of JLEE 2017:
At the time of counseling, all the candidates should produce the original copies of the following testimonials and other documents-
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Caste/ category certificate
- Pass Certificate of final diploma examination
- Marks Sheet of final diploma showing overall marks
- All the marks sheets and pass certificates from HSLC to onwards
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of proof of age
- Admit card of JLEE
- Sponsorship certificate from the competent authority (in case sponsored candidates).
If a candidate fails to attain on the date of counseling, he/she will lose the seat. The seat will be allotted to the next candidate.
Candidates can Download Result Sheet from the below link.
Click Here for Download Result Sheet