SCERT Assam D.EL.ED Result 2018 is the most awaiting result for the regular D EL ED candidates in Assam. We have been continuously updating the latest information for the learners of scert deled in our website.
SCERT, Assam has been continuously involved for the improvement of quality school education and teacher education of the state since its inception.
SCERT Assam is conducting 2 – years D.El.Ed. course through Regular/Face to Face mode and ODL mode to make teachers professionally competent and bringing quality in education.
Problem Regarding www.scertassam.co.in result 2018:
The official website of SCERT Assam which was previously www.scertassam.co.in is not exist since long.
For the non-availibility of this website, people are facing problem to get any information regarding www.scertassam.co.in result 2018 from the official site.
But the website of SCERT Assam is now scert.assam.gov.in.
So, any person who want to visit the original website mat see the above link. But the link www.scertassam.co.in is not live now and you can not see your result of SCERT Assam on this website.
Courses of SCERT Assam D.EL.ED Result 2018:
At present the D. El. Ed course under SCERT is running in two different modes –
Face to Face mode: The pre-service teachers’ training is conducted in face to face mode by the TEIs under SCERT Assam.
TEIs like DIETs, Normal Schools and the BTCs are conducting D. El. Ed course to the prospective SCERT Assam conducts an entrance examination every year in the month of May that is PET (Pre Entry Test) and the session starts from 1st July. This is a Two year course with four semesters.
ODL mode: SCERT, Assam is also conducting El. Ed course in ODL mode from the session 2017-18. SCERT, Assam has been assigned the task to prepare professionally qualified teachers as mandated by the RTE Act to accomplish UEE by implementing Diploma in Elementary Education(D.El.Ed) through Open and Distance Learning(ODL) mode in partnership with UNICEF Assam.
SCERT Assam D.EL.ED Result 2018 Courses and Features:
The salient features of imparting this course are:
- To impart training to working untrained teachers in Assam
- To Develop knowledge, skill, capacity and professionalism among them so that they become effective teachers.
- To sensitize them to understand the factors of learning and development of children
- To develop understanding of elementary school curriculum and syllabus among them.
- To acquaint them with innovative changes and developments in teaching – learning process
- To acquaint teachers with their roles and responsibilities in social, cultural and political perspective
- To develop effective professionalism among trainees.
Download SCERT Assam D.EL.ED Result 2018:
We are continuously checking the official website of State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) for the result of this course. But they have not published any result on their website. For this reason not only you but all the candidates are facing problem to see their problem online.
You can download your result from this website (Selection List).
- At first log on to the official website of Assam SCERT.
- There you will get the SCERT Assam Result link on the page.
- Click on that and it will redirect to another page.
- Open the result page and check your name/roll no.
The official link for SCERT Assam is –https://scert.assam.gov.in/
ODL scert assam d.el.ed result 2018:
If you are searching the result of SCERT Assam ODL result then you are in the right place.
scert assam d.el.ed result 2018 for ODL course is only available on the respective study centers. You should visit your study center to know your marks and result. To get your marks-sheet you should visit your center only.
So, don’t waste your time here and go to the study center and collect your scert assam d.el.ed result 2018.