Sonitpur Foreigners Tribunal Recruitment 2018
Here we have bought a notification on Sonitpur Foreigners Tribunal Recruitment 2018 for the post of UDA-Cum Accountant (Grade-III) and Chowkidar (Grade-IV).
Applications are hereby invited in the Standard Form from the intending candidates for filling up of the vacant posts of UDA-Cum Accoutant and Chowkidar in the Foreigners Tribunal, 2nd Sonitpur, Tezpur.
Also visit Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2018
Details of Sonitpur Foreigners Tribunal Recruitment 2018:
- Name of Post: UDA-Cum Accountant
Vacancy Details: 01 post
Pay: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- GP-5600/- and other allowances applicable as per Government rules.
- Name of Post: Chowkidar
Vacancy Details: 01 post
Pay: Rs.12,000/- to Rs.27,500/- GP-3900/-
Reservation: As per government rules.
How to Apply for Sonitpur Foreigners Tribunal Recruitment 2018:
Last date to Apply: 13/07/2018
Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Candidates serving in Government Services should apply through proper channel.
Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration numbers along with the date must be mentioned in their application.
The application must be accompanied by the:-
- Self-attested copies of required certificate/mark sheet of Educational along with Age proof certificate, Caste certificate, Certificate/ Diploma in Computer Application etc.
- 3 (Three) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side.
- One self-address envelops of 11 cm x 5 cm size affixing postal stamp Rs.5.00(Five) only must be enclosed with the application.
- Candidates will. have to super scribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelop covering the application form.
The application should reach The Member, Foreigners’ Tribunal (2nd) , Sonitpur, Tezpur within 13.07.2018 accompanied with all testimonials. Candidates will have to appear for written/interview at their own expenses as and when called for. No TA/DA shall be borne by the Govt. for this purpose.
Address for submission of Application: The Member, Foreigners’ Tribunal (2nd) , Sonitpur, Tezpur.
Eligibility Conditions of Sonitpur Foreigners Tribunal Recruitment 2018:
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 44 years of age on 01-01-2018, the upper age is relaxable as per Govt. norms for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD and Ex-Serviceman.
- For UDA-Cum Accountant: Candidates must be the members of LDA/Bench Assistant who have serving for minimum 07 years of Typist who have been serving for minimum 12 years having satisfactory service records in any Foreigners’ Tribunal or in any Govt. establishment.
- For Chowkidar: Candidate must have read to Class-VIII or its Candidate must have read to Class-VIII or its equivalent.
This is all about Sonitpur Foreigners Tribunal Recruitment 2018. For Latest Govt Jobs visit Job in Assam.
Selection Procedure of Sonitpur Foreigners Tribunal
Selection procedure will be based on written test and interview.
The appointment shall be governed by the new pension rules as laid by the government.
Examination Centre: Tezpur (Date & Venue will be informed through the process)
Also visit Morigaon College Recruitment 2018