Assam Secretariat has decided to held a written test for the recruitment of Computer Operators for the Assam Secretariat, Government of Assam. For your easy preparation I have discussed the Syllabus of Computer Operator posts under Secretariat Department, Assam.
This is a competitive exam to select the best candidates to appoint for the Computer Operator Job in Assam Secretariat.
To crack the upcoming Assam Secretariat exam in the first chance, you should study the study materials and books as per the syllabus.
If you don’t study the best books according to the latest syllabus of Computer Operator posts in Assam Secretariat, your preparation will be a big zero.
For this reason, our assamcareer experts have prepared a study guide for you to help you achieve your goal.
Note: You can download Assam secretariat computer operator previous papers from our previous article.
We are committed to help you get a job in 2017 through our blog careerassam.in. This blog does not only give notifications of new jobs but provides important guidance for the candidates from Assam.
Here is the latest syllabus of Assam Secretariat exam 2017. This is the official syllabus published by Assam.gov.in on their website.
If you are ready to get an assamcareer.com job this time, keep a deep relation with us. Visit this website every day for new tips and tricks.
You may like:
- Important Steps to Get a Job In Assam Police
- 7 things a student should do to get a Job in Assam
- Latest CBI job in Assam for the graduates in arts stream
Study Materials that cover Assam Secretariat Syllabus:
Computer Operator Selection Procedure:
This Exam of Secretariat Department is of a Two (02) steps test.
- Phase-I: Written Test
- Phase-II: Computer Proficiency Practical Test
Process of the Written Test:
Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a competitive examination to be held at examination zones mentioned below on the date to be notified later on.
The examination will be of 100 marks with Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ) for 2 hours duration to be administered through OMR Sheets.
Process of Computer Proficiency Practical Test:
Against each vacancy four candidates will be short listed on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test.
The short listed candidates shall have to appear in the Computer Proficiency Practical Test to be held centrally in Guwahati alongwith original testimonials including original copy of Treasury Challan.
The total marks for the Computer Proficiency Practical Test will be 100 marks.
There will be the separate syllabus for each test. I have discussed in details the Written Test syllabus of Assam Secretariat Computer Operator posts below.
Important for you:
- How to Crack APSC Exam : Top Secrets of APSC Exam 2017
- Details of Special Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) Assam 2017
- 10th Passed Job Vacancy in Gauhati University
As we have studied the recent syllabus of Computer Operator under Assam secretariate a few days ago, we have found that ### is trying to check knowledge of the candidates mainly on the following subjects.
- Vocabulary: Antonyms,Synonym,Idioms and Phrases, One word Substitution,Homonyms, Commonly misspelled words, Cloze Test etc.
- Grammar: Spotting Errors, Direct and Indirect speech, Active/ Passive voic etc.
- Reading Comprehension: Sentence rearrangement, Answering question based on Unseen Passages, Theme Detection, Deriving Conclusion etc.
Operating Computer using GUI Based Operating System, Understanding Word Processing, Using Spread Sheet, Introduction to Internet, WWW and web browsers, Communications and Collaboration, Making
small presentation etc.
Current Affairs of last six months especially reference to Assam, Questions on Indian and Assam Economy, International Economy, UNO, Indian Constitution Questions, Marketing, Awards & Honors Sports, Finance, Agriculture, History of Banking, Countries / currencies, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms etc.
Details Syllabus of the Written Test:
What to Study:
Study these Books for the preparation of recruitment of Computer Operators for the Assam Secretariat.
Important Books for General English:
Important Book for Computer Awareness:
Best Book for General Awareness:
Some Important Notes:
If you are serious about your career and decided to get a job at Assam Secretariat this year, I am giving some small tips only for you.
- Start your Written Exam preparation from now.
- Make a study plan.
- Decide how many days is in your hand.
- Divide the complete Phase I syllabus into some parts according to the no of remaining days.
- Make a routine to study your books and study it regularly.
- As this is a tough test, so practice hard to crack the exam in the first chance.
- Solve previous years question papers. This will increase your belief level.
- BE POSITIVE ALWAYS.
These are some easy and simple tips for you. You can share your study plan with us below.
Connect with our Assam career facebook page.
BEST OF LUCK.