Tinsukia Foreigners’ Tribunal Recruitment 2018
Here we have bought a notification on Tinsukia Foreigners’ Tribunal Recruitment 2018 for the post of Bench Assistant/Lower Division Assistant.
In Pursuance of Govt. approval accorded vide Letter No. PLB.219/2015/141, Dispur, Dated 29th March, 2018 Application are hereby invited from the intending candidate for filling up of the following Sanctioned Posts of Bench Assistant and Lower Division Assistant (both are Scale Pay) Office of the Foreigners’ Tribunal, Tinsukia, Borguri Court Tiniali, District: Tinsukia-786126, State-Assam
Also visit ASTEC Recruitment 2018
Details of Tinsukia Foreigners’ Tribunal Recruitment 2018:
Name of Post: Bench Assistant/Lower Division Assistant
Vacancy Details: 02 posts
Pay: Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/- Grade pay-5,600/- per month plus other allowance as admissible as per Rule (P B-2)
How to Apply for Tinsukia Foreigners’ Tribunal Recruitment 2018:
Last date to Apply: 16.07.2018
Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Candidate must have registered their name in Employment Exchange and the registration number along with the dates must be mentioned in their application.
Caste/Tribe certificate issued by the competent authority must be accompanied with the application.
Candidate can apply for either of the post.
Candidate who are already in Govt. Services should apply through proper channel. They shall have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of document verification and they shall have to submit release order at the time of joining.
Application must be accompanied with the following:
- Self attested copies of certificate/diploma etc. in support of the Education Qualification must be accompanied with the application.
- 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted officer must be enclosed with the application. The name of the candidates must be written on the reverse of photograph.
- 1 (one) self addressed envelope of 5 cm x 11 cm size affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10/-only must be enclosed.
- Name of the post applied for must be written on the top of the envelope.
- Calling letters will be dispatched by post.
- Application form, which is incomplete/defective/invalid in any respect, such as, without photograph, and signature, is liable to be rejected summarily.
- Mobile number of the candidates must be written on the top of the application.
- Postal delay in delivery of calling letter, the undersigned will not be held responsible.
Application should be submitted in the Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX and reach the office of the The Member, Office of the Foreigners’ Tribunal, Tinsukia on or before the day of 16th July, 2018 upto. 5.00 PM.
Age Limit: Candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years of age on 01.07.2018. The upper age is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of the candidates of SC/ST (P) & ST (H) and 10 (ten) years in case of person with disabilities. Age proof supporting documents must be submitted with the application.
Educational Qualification: The candidate having minimum qualification of higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
Other Qualification: One year Diploma in Computer Application from Govt/Govt. Registered Institute
This is all about Tinsukia Foreigners’ Tribunal Recruitment 2018. For Latest Govt Jobs visit Job in Assam.
Selection procedure will be based on the written examination. Qualifying candidate will have to appear in the computer test.
Venue, Date and time of the written examination is to be mentioned in the calling letter of the eligible candidates.
Also visit Current Job in Assam