Here we have published a new notification on Tripura Public Service Commission Medical Officer Recruitment 2018. If you are interested in TPSC Recruitment then this post is for you.
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the posts of Junior Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer.
409 ( four hundred and nine ) (UR-180, SC-60 & ST-169) permanent posts of Junior Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer. Grade-IV of THS, Group-A Gazetted under the Health and Family welfare Department, Government of Tripura in a good pay scale.
Also visit 10 Latest APSC Recruitment
Details of Tripura PSC Recruitment 2018:
- Name of Post: Junior Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer
Vacancy Details: 409 Posts
Pay: Rs.15,600-39,100/- PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-
How to Apply for TPSC Recruitment:
The Candidates may also fill & submit application form in Receive section TPSC (purchasing from any branch of Tripura Gramin Bank) or send it by post which should be addressed to the Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura, PIN-799001 during working hours.
- Along with the application form candidates must submit of self attested photo copy of
a) All mark sheets.
b) Registration Certificate issued by appropriate authority.
c) Experience Certificate (after completion of Internship) with clear mention of starting date and end date.
d) Other document like educational qualification from Madhymik on words.
e) Permanent Residence Certificate/ Citizenship, Age proof Certificate. However, original documents must be brought during interview for verification by the Commission
- Dully signed API calculation sheet as per TPSC format, which is available in the Commission’s website must be submitted by the candidate along with the application form.
TPSC Recruitment 2018 Candidate submitting application form in the online mode must upload all required documents as mentioned above or to be sent to the Secretary TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura and submitted in the Tripura Public Service Commission Secretariat during working hours.
Online Application Portal will be available on Commission’s website from 19.06.18 to 30.06.18 (5.30 PM). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz www.tpsc.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars. a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
Last date to Apply: 30.06.2018
TPSC Recruitment Eligibility Conditions:
Age Limit: Up to 40 years as on 30-06-2018. Upper Age-limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC. ST. Differently Abled (PH) candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. Servants of SC/ST/ Differently Abled (PH) category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them.
- A Medical qualification included in the First or Second schedule or Part-II of the Third schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956, Holders of educational qualifications included in part-II of the Third Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13(3) of the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956.
- 2(two) years experience as House Surgeon or in Private Practice or in Public Health Medical Licentiates who have already 2(two) years experience in the service/ private practice prior to their obtaining basic medical qualification may be deemed to have fulfilled the necessary 2(two) years experience. (Qualification relaxable at Commission’s discretion in case of candidates otherwise well qualified).
After completion of F.R.C.A. course for 1(one) year
- Licentiate officers who have 8(eight) years of standing in profession.
This is all about Tripura Public Service Commission Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 . For Latest Govt Jobs visit Job in Assam.
Selection Procedure of TPSC Recruitment 2018:
Selection procedure will be based on interview. Interview for recruitment to the post will be started immediately after closing date of receipt of application.