UBKV Admission 2018 for Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya -ubkv.ac.in
UBKV Admission 2018 is going on for this year. Candidates are notified through the notifications as shown below in the post to get a detailed information about the admission process and eligibility criteria. I have discussed the complete process of admission in Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya for the session 2018-19.
UBKV Admission 2018 to Ph. D. in Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya:
UBKV Admission Notification No. UBKV-Ph.D/01/2018 was published on dated 04.07.2018 for the admission to Ph. D. courses.
Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya has invited applications in prescribed form for this admission.
You have to apply through online process only for admission to Ph.D. Programme under Regular Scholar / In-service Research Scholar / Project Fellow category in the following disciplines under the Faculties of Agriculture and Horticulture for the session 2018-2019.
- Download Admission Notification
- Download Partial modified Ph.D. Admission Notification
- Click here for Online Application
UBKV Admission 2018 to M. Sc. in Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya:
UBKV Admission Notification No. UBKV/PG/01/2018 was published on dated 04.07.2018 for the admission of M. Sc. courses.
If you have passed with the requisite marks as mentioned in the Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the prospectus you may submit the application online at www.ubkv.ac.in..
Apply to appear in the admission test for admission to two years M.Sc.(Agriculture) /M.Sc.(Horticulture)/ M.Sc. (Forestry) Courses in the following disciplines for the session 2018-2019. You may also like NIT Silchar B. Tech. and M. Tech. Admission Process.
UBKV Admission 2018 to B.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering Course through WBJEEB counselling-2018:
Admission to B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering Course for the session 2018-19 through WBJEEB counselling-2018 (Mop-Up Round).
- The candidates must bring the following documents at the time of final admission in the Institution –
- Rank Card (Original + Copy)
- Allotment Card (Original + Copy)
- Payment Receipt of Rs. 5000/-, which was deposited at the reporting center. (Original + Copy)
- M.P.(10th Class) Admit / Certificate (Original + Copy)
- M.P. (10th Class) Marksheet (Original + Copy)
- H.S. (12th Class) Marksheet (Original + Copy)
- Character Certificate / School Leaving Certificate (Original)
- Caste Certificate if applicable (Original + Copy)
- Domicile Certificate (A1 / A2 / b ) – as prescribed by WBJEEB – (Original)
- Income certificate (Original ) – as prescribed by WBJEEB
- Six copies of colored passport size photo of the candidate.
Fee Structure: B.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering Course Admission and other fees (Without Hostel) – Rs. 13100/-+1000/- (For General & OBC candidates) and Rs. 13100/- + 250/- (For SC & ST candidates). You can pay these fees by various options available on the website. You may use Debit / Credit card for this payment of fee.
Desiring Candidate may keep in touch by the mobile number 9563231918 for B.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering Course under Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya.
email id- btechdeanoffice(at)gmail.com for any queries regarding admission to the above course
UBKV Admission 2018 to UG Courses in Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya:
There is a UG course under this university. UBKV Admission Notification No. UBKV-UG/01/2018 was pulished on dated 30.05.2018 for admission to UBKV Admission.
The candidates from West Bengal can apply online for UG course. Application forms are invited online from eligible candidates for admission to 4 years B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture and B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture courses.
These courses are available for Main Campus at Pundibari, Coochbehar and College of Agriculture at Majhian, Dakshin Dinajpur under the University for the academic session 2018-19.
If you want to know more than visit the following links by www.ubkv.ac.in.