Upper Assam Division Recruitment 2018 in Jorhat
We have recently brought a publication on Upper Assam Division Recruitment 2018. This advertisement was published by the Commissioner of Upper Assam Division, Jorhat. We have also published a post about latest Guwahati Refinery Recruitment.
Applications are invited for Upper Assam Division Recruitment 2018 from the intending candidates for filling up of the following post of Junior Assistant (L.D.A) (PwD category) which is lying vacant in the office of the Commissioner, Upper Assam Division, Jorhat.
Details of Upper Assam Division Recruitment 2018:
Name of post: Junior Assistant (L.D.A)
No of vacancy: 01 (one) (Reserved PwD) Low vision/ Hearing Impaired/ Locomotor Disabled
Pay: PB-2 (Rs. 14,000/- – RS.49,000/-) GP: Rs. 6,200/-
Eligibility Criteria for Upper Assam Division Recruitment 2018:
Candidate must be an Indian Citizen as defined in article 5 to 18 of the Constitution of India.
Age: The applicant must not be less than 18 years and more than 44 years of age on 1St January’2018. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of ST/SC and 3 years in case of OBC/MOBC.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent examination from recognized University.
- Certificate/ Diploma in Computer Typing both in Assamese and English.
How to Apply for Upper Assam Division Recruitment Jorhat:
- Candidates must submit Self attested copies of all required certificate/ mark-sheets of educational qualification along-with caste certificate and proof of age.
- PWD candidates have to submit Attested copies of Persons with Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- 4 (four) copies of recent passport size photographs with the name written in block letters on its backside.
- One self addressed envelope of 5 cm X 11 cm size affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 (five) only be sent along-with the application, to facilitate sending of admit cards to the eligible candidates.
- The Candidate must have registered their name in the Employment Exchange and registration number along with the date must be mentioned in their application.
- Candidate already in Service should apply through proper channel.
Address for Submission of Application:
UPPER ASSAM DIVISION
CINNAMARA, JORHAT – 785008.
Upper Assam Division Recruitment Selection Procedure:
If the number of candidates applying for the posts is too large, then the authority may decide to have a qualifying criteria in order to issue admit cards for the written test.
The eligible candidates will be intimated by call letters for appearing in the written test and no separate notice will be published in the Newspaper. However, the list of the eligible candidates for appearing in the written examination will be uploaded in the website http://jorhat.gov.in .
Eligible candidate for the post of Junior Assistant (L.D.A) will have to appear in a written test Examination. Candidates who qualifies the written test will have to attend the Computer Test.
All information pertaining to the list of eligible candidates, written test results, call for computer test and the final result will be intimated through notice board in this office and the website http://jorhat.gov.in only from time to time. The candidates are therefore advised to refer to the website from time to time in their own interest. No newspaper advertisement shall be published.
To know more about the Upper Assam Division Recruitment post please visit the official advertisement http://jorhat.gov.in/adv-uad.pdf