We have collected Verification Schedule for the TET qualified Candidates Applied for the Post of Asst. Teacher under SSA, Assam.
This schedule is published by ssaassam.gov.in on their website.
You have to verify your documents in front of district level verification committee to get selected for the final selection list.
We have discussed before, about the important documents you have to bring on the time of verification.
Documents Verification Dates for District level:
Here is the list of district wise document verification dates published by SSA for the TET passed candidates.
Check your district for which you have applied for the post of Assistant Teacher and click on the download link.
16. KAMRUP METRO
25. SOUTH SALMARA
Read for> NHM Vacancy in Assam
What Should Bring on the Date of Verification:
To get selected in the merit list of TET Assistant teachers, you should bring the following particulars to verify in front of the officers-
Only original certificates and documents have to be produced. Bring another attested copies of the same to be submitted to the District Level Screening & Verification Committee on the specified date.
- Pass Certificate and Mark sheet of Higher Secondary and Graduation.
- Pass Certificate, Admit Card and Marksheet of High School Leaving Examination.
- Certificate of NCC (B & C certificate only), Sports and Cultural ( Representing State or Nation).
- Pass Certificate and Mark sheet of Professional Qualification like D. El Ed, B.Ed. etc.
- Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet of TET/CTET
- Certificates in support of Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe (Plains or Hills)/ OBC/ MOBC
- Candidates with disabilities (Orthopedically Disabled) will have to enclose certificates of disabilities.
I think this is what you looking for.
Download the schedule from the above list and get a teacher job in a school in Assam verifying your documents before the officers.
Click here for – Jobs in Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Guwahati.