On this article, i will tell about assignment writing for nios deled course. I have uploaded the pdf files of D.el.ed. nios assignments for 1st semester.
At first download the assignments from our page and read all the questions carefully. You should think the whole matter in cool mind. Nios.ac.in has given the opportunity to write the assignments taking help from the study materials provided by the official website. These study materials are available on our website for assignment help.
Please download the NIOS assignment Answers from here.
You have an idea about the syllabus of nios deled course and you have collected the deled books provided by NIOS and SWAYAM. You should write your answers by your own hands. So, there will be no problem to prepare the assignments in your own language.
NIOS has some guidelines for the assignment writing by the in-service untrained teachers. There are some solved assignments of nios deled available on the internet.
We have published lots of articles regarding the d.el.ed program by nios. These articles can solve all the query of a candidate. You can check our website for any help.
We also request you to share this assignment help news with your friends. This may help them too to download the guidelines of Assignment submission.
How to Design NIOS deled assignments Answers:
- Make the answer short and easy to understanding in the assignment writing. You need not to write any irrelevant details. Only focus on the question and its various aspects.
- Take care of the work limit wherever specified in the assignments. Please stick to the word limit as far as possible. At the same time, make the descriptions adequate and not too short. The word limit is set to sharpen the focus of the responses and not to restrict your expression.
- Do the assignment writing of the answers in your own handwriting. If you feel that your handwriting is not good, you may send typed copies of your responses.
- You have to send the assignment answers to the study centre you are attached to (as per the date set for each assignment). The schedule for submission of Course Based Assignment is provided in our website. Here is the Confirmed list of NIOS D. El. Ed study centre.
Details of the assignments:
- There will be three course based assignments (2 theory + 1 practical) carrying a weightage of 30 percent in each course.
- Practice based will carry 10 percent and theoretical item will carry 20 percent In to weightage.
- There will be no option and all the items will be compulsory.
- There will be 27 assignments.
- These assignments are to be submitted to the study center within the date prescribed in the schedule. Always keep a copy of the assignment responses with you.
Rules of DElEd assignment writing:
I have already said that you have to submit the Answer sheets of your assignments to NIOS study center. You have to do the assignment front page design as described below.
Before submitting them please note the below points-
- Write your enrollment no., name and full address and date at the top right hand corner of the first page of your assignment response(s).
- Write the course title code and assignment code in capital letters in the centre at the top of the first page of your response(s).
- Some candidates are still in confusion that which paper should you use? Legal paper or A4 size paper? This is over to you. Don’t worry.
- You may also thinking about the ruled or unrolled paper. NIOS has not mentioned about the paper. So, you may use ruled paper if you fill comfort with the paper. Otherwise, write the answers on nu-ruled papers.
- (Leave the top left-hand corner blank for office use). The top of the first page of your response(s) should look something like this:
Study Centre ………………….
Enrol. No. …………..
Submit the responses of NIOS DelEd Assignments:
- Please follow the format strictly.
- If you do not follow this format of assignment writing, NIOS will be return your responses to you for re submission. If you do not write your enrollment number and address, your assignment-responses can lost anywhere.
- The assignment-response should be complete in all respects.
- Incomplete responses will bring you poor grades. Don’t send responses piece-meal they may never be put together in our offices.
- Use only foolscap size paper for your responses. Use ordinary writing paper, not the very thin variety.
- Leave a 3/2” margin on the left and at least 4 lines in between each answer in an assignment response. This will enable the resource person evaluating the response to write useful comments at appropriate places.
- Make sure you answer the questions on the basis of the SLM sent to you.
- You should not send printed articles as your answer to assignments.
- Please keep a copy of the assignment responses that you send us. You may need this in case you have to resubmit it in a situation when it may have been lost in postal transit.
Please follow these guidelines for writing of nios deled course of untrained teachers. Here is the nios assignment help for your easy preparation.
Submit the assignment responses to the study center within the last date.